or Connect

Posts by Frankie22

Get them let out -- plenty of room and fabric is not as issue as long its a wool.
Big Polo fan, and he't not repping his brand(s) properly.   All suits should be MTM purple label -- we're talking a billion+ dollar company here.    Even if the suits cost Polo couple hundred grand, they are receiving millions worth of exposure, and had they done it right, sales would have spiked. They've had years to plan for this.   These outfits suck.
Agree, or we will have to endure JapanAlex for no less than 4 pages 
I retured something for a full refund -- let them know you are an SF member.   I don;t mind either way, I can always find something I want to buy credit or not!
I've been pushing Epaulet hard also. I also own the chambray and I love them.  2' cuff with loafers paired with a midnight navy sc = teh look.
A lot of the colors are available in one or two sizes because they sell out of the key sizes -- you might be able to ask them if they can order for you (if it's a non season staple fabric/color, of course)   Wool, to me, is the most versatile textile -- if you need to be "safe" and conservative go wool. A super 120's can be worn year round.   HY has more options and better colors -- for me the rise is to low -- at 5'9 it is probably not to low for you.   Either option is...
That's it -- navy is nice too -- I own many of the linens as well. Highly recommend,and if they don't fit ship em back. You're going to have a tailor alter them (the pants are specifically designed to leave room for this) so don't fret if they don't fit perfectly out of the box.
Would you want to buy a an expensive piece of clothing if everyone and their brother tried it on? if there is no line -- then there is no line.  6 shirts seems like you might have been pushing it
Depends on how you are setup and based on how broad your shoulders are. It's not like a 12' rise is crazy high. 5'9 is not tall, but it's not stumpy. I'd give Epaulet a shot.