or Connect

Posts by Frankie22

And shorts if done properly. The mot versatile shoe for the modern man.
And this is some of the worst advice I've ever seen.  1.) It's his first m2m suit, give him a break2.) He's already spent the money - logical next step is to ask for a remake as to not lose his investment totally3.) You are a dick That is all
There is plenty of use for a black suit if you have a taste for fashion and nightlife + are under the age of 35.Technically, one should choose clothing based on their complexion. Black looks fantastic on high contrast folks and or people with dark features. You can debate the correctness of the garment on a classic menswear forum, but my point about dressing for your complexion cannot be argued. A lot of folks simply looks awesome in black.   The problem with black is it...
Reposting as this is a great way for folks with smaller budets to get into high end Samuelsohn http://www.styleforum.net/t/355534/insane-samuelsohn-custom-navy-sportscoat-price-drop
Looking for a black moto jacket. Quilted or the like. I wear a 40-42r jacket.
 Do it. If the thing fits the look will be interesting and unique. There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking a well calculated risk once in a while.  Don't listen to the traditionalists who assume everyone wants to walk around in gray flannels and a navy coat 24/7. Obviously classic looks and items are staples but basing your entire wardrobe around "safe"  and traditional items is boring and shows a lack of style. All the greats took risks. 
Or the short term gratification of a cool and interesting look will be well worth it. If the fit is nice, the coat will look unique. Not everyone wants to wear gray flannel trousers and traditional jackets/items all the time. Looking at every item of clothing you own as an investment that will need to hold it's classic "value" over the course of ones life shows a lack of style and vision in my opinion. 
 Can someone please provide me with the direct email? No answer to my PM's
  if I made you a drink using a cheap vodka like smirnoff you wouldnt be able to tell the difference!
 You mean a dark and stormy?  My fav drink!