or Connect

Posts by Binary Revolver

Navy J Crew Bayswater Peacoat. 100% wool. Quilted lining super warm and comfortable. Great condition.    p2p 18.5in shoulder 16 sleeve 24in   Slim fitting, really nice coat.        $20 shipped worldwide. 
Thom Krom sweater black/charcoal colour size small. Twisted seams on the back and around the sleeves.   p2p 19in pretty long sleeves they stack kind of cool Fits a normal size small perfectly   $10 shipped worlwide
Geller dip dye sweater made in japan super soft great cotton pretty much my favourite jumper I ever owned.   Great condition it's pretty rad   Size small it's nice and slouchy long sleeves round neck etc   $10 shipped worldwide from Australia
Silent tees in the silent colour long and cool drape and pretty much my favourite t shirts anyway I need money they're both size XS one is the taku shirt that tapers near the waist and the other is another one that just falls straight both are pretty cool and feel nice. Pretty new condition the taku one is kind of thin and has some holes but that's pretty much how it looks anyway. The other one is a bit heavier and softer cotton and was only worn a couple times. chest...
Yin Yang Sweater from Art Disco brand new with tags I never wore this one but I have a size medium that I wear and people always tell me it's cool if that means anything to you.    Size small CHEST (INCHES) 34-36   Shipping worldwide $10 
Excellent chinos, great quality, great fit.   Excellent condition.   All details & measurements here: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/trousers-chinos/products/rivet-chino-8-oz-canvas-gunmetal     $10 shipped worldwide
Epaulet shirts. Super good quality. 100% cotton. Made in America. Size small.    Lavender micro gingham. Only worn once. Great, lightweight shirt. Perfect condition. $80   http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/point-collar-purple-micro-gingham   Blue oxford shirt. Great blue colour. Soft, strong fabric. Great condition. SOLD   http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/buttondown-collar-blue-oxford   Or both for $120...
Robert Geller Linen Bomber. Black. Made in Japan. 80% cotton 20% linen. Probably one of my favourite ever jackets. Super cool, super comfortable. Really soft fabric with great texture. Selling for rent money. Near perfect condition. Only worn briefly. The perfect lightweight jacket.    $10 shipping in Australia. $20 international.    P2P 19in Raglan shoulders. Arm length 25in.    Size 46. 
MMM GATS very good condition, no wear on soles, only worn for about a week. Some blue dye on the back  of the sneakers from denim. SOLD   MMM Mid top sneakers. Really nice dark brown colour. Super soft leather. Slightly worn. $150   HMMMM side zips. Never worn. Black/grey leather. SOLD   All size 43. All shipped from Sydney Australia. $10 shipping in Australia. Contact for international shipping (~$40). 
Hi! Yeah they're still available! Pickup might be hard as I'm pretty busy, but I could ship them for around $10 if you want.    Reply in a message, I'll see it faster.