or Connect

Posts by Jon Jawn

Actually I'm about 5'8"-5'9". Would work best for someone at least 6'0" IMO.
FS TOJ Fishtail Parka Cracked Pepper Size Large. 6 Days left on huge price drop!!! Also will still consider trades. http://www.styleforum.net/t/385170/1-week-price-drop-toj-temple-of-jawnz-cracked-pepper-fishtail-parka-large
FS/FT TOJ Cracked Pepper Fishtail Parka size Large. Looking to trade for the same jacket in any color but in a medium or small. Will also consider other TOJs in a size 50-52 with 50-48 lengths. Or will just sell.http://www.styleforum.net/t/385170/toj-temple-of-jawnz-cracked-pepper-fishtail-parka-large
TOJ TEMPLE OF JAWNZ CRACKED PEPPER FISHTAIL PARKA LARGE   Bought this on eBay but it was too big on me.    Condition 9/10   Listed as brand new and never wore it myself. Looks brand new and even still has the leather smell.   Great jacket and nice and thick with the detachable liner.   Cool details with leather around the hood.   Would work best for someone at least 6'0" and athletic built IMO   $500 $410 SOLD shipped plus 4% via PayPal.   I can do meet ups...
Converse x The Hideout Burgundy/Light Brown/Off White   Size 9.5   These shoes are in used condition with lots of life left. Wore them 8 or so times. They are better quality compared to regular Converse Chucks. Probably best for a someone that is a size 10-9.5. I'm usually a 10.5 and these are a little small on me and is the reason I am selling.   Looking for $40 $30 shipped plus 4% via PayPal
Uniqlo Fleece Jacket Wine/Navy   Size Large   Brand new never worn. Nice fleece jacket that is really warm. Great for the price.   Looking for $30 shipped if paid as a gift or add 4%.
Uniqlo Undercover Black Jeans   Size 33 x 34   Bought these in used condition. They are nice but way too tight. Still in great shape probably 7.5/10. Cool zipper cargo pocket on the left side.   Looking to pretty much get what I paid so:   $60 shipped plus 4% via PayPal.   Uniqlo Undercover Cropped Cargos SOLD   Both size 31   Brand new never worn out. Bought these brand new from Uniqlo in New York. Never really was my style so have been sitting in my closet...
Nike Jordan 1 Chicago 10.5   Size 10.5   Condition 10/10 Brand New. Deadstock   I bought these brand new. Never worn or tried on.    $250 $240 shipped if paid as a gift. Add 4% if not paying as a gift.   I can do meet ups in Skokie, Evanston, and maybe Chicago.   PM me with any questions
New Balance 1400 JCREW Black/Grey/Orange   Size 10.5   Condition 8/10 still a lot of life   I bought these brand new. I never seem to wear then anymore so decided to sell.   Used condition but still a lot of life. Some scuffs/suede worn in. Also literal dust on the shoes from not wearing them that will come off if brushed off lol.   $80 $75 $70 shipped if paid as a gift. Add 4% if not paying as a gift.   I can do meet ups in Skokie, Evanston, and maybe...
Ute Ploier Mohair Scarf/Blanket   Condition 8/10. Never worn by me and looks like it was hardly worn by previous owner.   I bought this off of user Snake. Never worn out by me.    Super soft and warm mohair. Blanket sized scarf.   $100 $90 $85 $75 shipped plus 4% via PayPal.   I can do meet ups in Skokie, Evanston, and maybe Chicago.   PM me with any questions