or Connect

Posts by Jon Jawn

Brand New w/ Tags Size 50 Showing stock photos from NMWA because there photos show the most accurate color. If you need pics or measurements please message me. Looking for $230 plus shipping and  4% via PayPal
Like new condition with eBay tags attached still. 8/10 condition Size 42 Large Sleeves are raglan so s2s and sleeve length are impossible to get. But here is everything else: Front length ~ 24.75 inches  Back length ~ 28.25 inches  p2p ~ 20.5 inches Let me know if you need other measurements. I bought this off eBay in like new condition. I never wore it myself but I would say it is in great condition. Some pilling and feels broken in which is a good thing. If you've...
Brand New w/ Tags Size 42 Large Sleeves are raglan so s2s and sleeve length are impossible to get. But here is everything else: Front length (bottom of collar) ~ 22.25 inches  Back length (bottom of collar) ~ 25.75 inches  p2p ~ 20. inches Let me know if you need other measurements. This cardigan is very heavy weight and perfect for the cold weather ahead. If you know about Inverallan knits than you know they are impossible to get order within the States and so you...
Used but in great condition. 9/10   I'm using stock photos but I can take my own if you need some pics.
Brand new DS   I'm using stock photos but I can take my own if you need some pics.
Black deep scoop neck shirt.   Siki Im style pocket. The button came off but I have it and will ship it along in a bag or something. Where the button came off it created a hole, and the person I bought it from also highlighted some very small holes on the body that I also took pics of. 
Brand new   Just wanted to try and sell here before having to return and buy a bigger size. The extra $5 is for shipping which will be less than the $7 from Uniqlo. Buy both the flannels i'm selling for $65 shipped. 
Brand new   Just wanted to try and sell here before having to return and buy a bigger size. The extra $5 is for shipping which will be less than the $7 from Uniqlo. Buy both the flannels i'm selling for $65 shipped. 
Blue shirt and net   Bought on eBay from someone who says he got it from a storage garage that belonged to Nick "Swaggy P" Young. So for any NBA fans this is a plus(?)   Brand new with tags
Green/Brown like color   Brand new with tags