or Connect

Posts by Jon Jawn

Used but in great condition. 9/10   I'm using stock photos but I can take my own if you need some pics.
Brand new DS   I'm using stock photos but I can take my own if you need some pics.
Black deep scoop neck shirt.   Siki Im style pocket. The button came off but I have it and will ship it along in a bag or something. Where the button came off it created a hole, and the person I bought it from also highlighted some very small holes on the body that I also took pics of. 
Brand new   Just wanted to try and sell here before having to return and buy a bigger size. The extra $5 is for shipping which will be less than the $7 from Uniqlo. Buy both the flannels i'm selling for $65 shipped. 
Brand new   Just wanted to try and sell here before having to return and buy a bigger size. The extra $5 is for shipping which will be less than the $7 from Uniqlo. Buy both the flannels i'm selling for $65 shipped. 
Blue shirt and net   Bought on eBay from someone who says he got it from a storage garage that belonged to Nick "Swaggy P" Young. So for any NBA fans this is a plus(?)   Brand new with tags
Green/Brown like color   Brand new with tags
Black/Grey like color   Like new condition
Actually I'm about 5'8"-5'9". Would work best for someone at least 6'0" IMO.
FS TOJ Fishtail Parka Cracked Pepper Size Large. 6 Days left on huge price drop!!! Also will still consider trades. http://www.styleforum.net/t/385170/1-week-price-drop-toj-temple-of-jawnz-cracked-pepper-fishtail-parka-large