or Connect

Posts by zombie

Sweatpants and college sweater it is! 
White OCBD with a navy suit + tie too informal for a semi-formal wedding on a (projected) sunny day at 4:00 PM? Ceremony will be outside on a farm. Or stick with a dress shirt?
^^^ Won't my ears fall off if I put on those frames?   ... Picked up a pair of O&X frames. Very happy with my purchase, and I wish I could've gotten 3 or 4 more additional pairs of O&X and Kio Yamato, but (1) I already had to pay out of pocket for these since VSP sucks, and (2) I wear contact lenses like 99% of the time.   OT-285
From the last +J collection in FW11. Excellent condition. Worn ≤ 3 times. From non-smoking and pet-free home.   $115.00 shipped conus. International shipping can be arranged. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.   Measurements (inches) Chest width: 19.5 Midsection: 17.5 (at slimmest point) Front length: 29.0 (from top of shoulder) Back length: 27.75 (from bottom of collar) Shoulders: 16.5 (front), 17.0 (back) Sleeve length: 25.5 Cuff: 5.5   Tag doesn't...
From the last +J collection in FW11/12. Excellent condition. Worn ≤ 3 times. From non-smoking and pet-free home.   $60 shipped conus or $180 shipped conus with matching jacket. International shipping can be arranged. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.   Measurements (inches) Waist: 15.5 Thigh: 10.5 Inseam: 31.0* Hem: 6.5 Knee: 7.5 Front rise: 10.75 Back rise: 13.5 Shell = 75% wool, 25% polyester Lining = 100% polyester   * Tagged 34 inseam, but had...
These don't really need an introduction. Check out the description on outlier.cc. All I can really say is that the color is most accurately represented in the stock pictures of the belt loop and pocket.   Purchased these in Nov 2013, but worn maybe ≤ 3 in leisure. Excellent condition. Non-smoking and pet-free home. $95 shipped conus. International shipped can be arranged. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.   Fits TTS. Stock measurements provided below for...
Returned some Christmas gifts and was credited a gift card. I can either email/PM you the code + PIN or mail you the actual card itself.   $135 Paypal.
Need a suit for med school interviews. Is the following sedate enough? I can't tell if the fabric/texture/pattern (idunno lol) is a red flag. There's also a navy version, but I look best in grey. Any other recommendations for a budget below $1K? I wish that COS suit at Opening Ceremony was in stock b/c I can't really justify spending much on a suit when all I wear is sweats. 5'9", 40-in chest, 30-in waist, ~15 shoulders (lmao, yeah), athletic build.  [[SPOILER]]
$140: CONUS shipping is included in price. International shipping can be arranged.   Previous iteration of pants, purchased in June 2012. Pants are in great condition i.e. no snags, tears, fading, and NanoSphere tech is still stronk.   I'm selling because I'm too fat. Check back later for pictures and measurements.