or Connect

Posts by MickeyPunch

I went this morning to my bank to update my address and they have made me "premium", which includes having access to the "premium banking team". I guess it's just a stupid thing to make poor souls like me feel better about themselves but I wonder if I should bring up this again? I tried to file a chargeback a while ago online but it was declined because the payment was too long ago. This thing still hurts.
 The Max Bill is my favourite watch, design wise (not a watch expert). I'm not a huge SLP/Hedi fan so I don't even think whether it goes well with that aesthetic or not, but I think the watch is beautiful. And it's around $1k which for the people here used to pay SLP prices I guess is nothing. I also dislike metallic straps. 
There was a front page reddit post the other day with him wearing that SLP jacket and possibly other SLP stuff and many were mocking him because his clothes looked 2 sizes too small. You know, the typical "he stole his gf's clothes", etc.
Wholecuts. Or just shoes, but they are not derbies.
 Welcome to the artisanal world, where anything that is not a boot or a sneaker is a derby. :) Yep those are definitely not derbies.
 Interested as well. I'm usually a 41 and I hear these run big. I'd size down to a 40.5 but I can't find it anywhere (half sizes seem to start at 41.5 for some reason?) so unsure what to do. I think 41 might be too big and 40 too small... I have no SLP store nearby.
 In Recent Purchases.
Thanks, guys. Still trying to make a decision. I hadn't seen the Buttero jodhpurs in their website but they are not what I'm looking for. I did see something similar to SLP's harness boot but again, a completely different style.  [[SPOILER]]  And speaking about CM alternatives... these Enzo Bonafe look nice in terms of shape (suede is lighter colour than I'm looking for and don't like the contrast lining either). More similar to the SeF than the SLP though:  
How did you size? I'm usually a 41 (a US8, I think?).
I want a pair of suede jodhpurs. Yeah I hate to admit it but it's all SLP/Hedi's fault, even though is a brand I don't like as a whole (or any "luxury" designer stuff, for that matter, I feel I'm simply not the target customer) but love, love some of their boots (maybe the leather jackets too, but I'm happy with other alternatives).   So to me design of their jodhpurs is perfect, I mean, they remind me of a beautiful car, say a Jaguar E-Type:     On the other hand,...