or Connect

Posts by MickeyPunch

I used Taobao Focus as a proxy once. Can't remember the details but everything went well.
   What nahneun said.
 Thanks but I think I've blown up 90% of my budget for this year and the remaining can't cover even second hand a1923 haha I'm a 41 BTW. Maybe in 2016, who knows.
My first order at the end of last year took less than 10 days from order to shipping notice, that's crazy fast.   In any case it was suggested in the past that the website had an estimated lead time depending on fabric, if it's a new pattern, etc. Don't know how feasible it would be. There's a big difference between waiting 10 days and 8-10 weeks.
 Almost 9 weeks here. But was told my order would ship this week.
Same here. I love the design, and I'd love a pair in the least distressed leather possible. But just so expensive.
Those jeans look pretty good.
   Thanks, guys
This has been my first autumn-winter wearing baller boots.       I have no idea how to take care of the reverse ones, they are pretty dry.
I always go to Trivago or Booking.com. Select city & dates, filter by only good rating, less than 1km from my workplace (I hate the tube in the mornings) and sort by price. You can get pretty good deals. I booked three or four weeks ago.