or Connect

Posts by MickeyPunch

Whatever reminds him that this is going to chase him for years if he doesn't deliver will be fine in my eyes.
 Paul Smith.
 Really? I'd say the brand that most frequently pops up is Carmina. Right now I can see several posts about Carmina, Viberg (more expensive than Carmina, I'd say), Alden, C&J, Tricker's... Bonafé also pops up often (someone was doing a GMTO for chelsea boots). If anything there's more disparity and workboots are popular over there (and yes, most of them are cheaper than, say, Carminas).
The leather soles are very slippery when brand new. Why don't they do some kind of embossing to give it a texture and better grip?
 Looks great, can't wait for my dark wine one, which is kind of a experiment...
What boots should I get this autumn/winter?   Red Wing mocs (in this colourway):     Story et Fall jodhpurs (in this colourway too):     They're very different, as you can see. My concern about the RW is that they might be too bulky? Never tried them on. As for the SeF, I'd say I only have a pair of pants (black skinny-ish jeans) that would go with them, the rest have a hem which is probably too wide.
And quilting... right?
I like that RO jacket.
 Maybe his suspicions started a couple of weeks ago?