or Connect

Posts by MickeyPunch

Even though I used to hait moc toe boots now I like them and I was considering a pair.   I was going to get some RedWings but I saw these Carminas (who seem to be making some more casual pairs lately, especially in their new Llubi last):     They're more expensive than RedWings, though.
Many updates in the spreadsheet.

I don't mind as long as the customers moved above me ordered earlier. Obviously I'd like to be in the next batch but I think it's just fair that those who ordered their earlier get their jackets earlier too.
My row was green and now is white? :(
Holy crap, the spreadsheet has 400 rows?
 Ha.
 They become unchangeable at the moment Drew reads the measurements from the spreadsheet and hands them over to the manufacturers, obviously. The data in the spreadsheet should be the final confirmation. And seriously guys, still changing measurements? If you really don't want to give your measurements just yet until jacket is about to be made, you can leave the measurements fields empty. That should force Drew to contact you, but to be honest he'll probably think "fuck...
 Why would he ask to add the data to the spreadsheet if he's still going to ask via email.