or Connect

Posts by MickeyPunch

Wow, my comment really offended you, didn't it. FYI it was definitely my intention. I just think that Regis knows what he's doing. And I felt it was pretty obvious to everyone else but you, apparently, that he was not willing to accept your advice since he politely declined it several times yet you kept insisting. I'm pretty sure he hears 'try this or this other brand, why always Margiela' like every week. So yes, I thought you were wasting your time and that your...
 Yep. In my country lately pretty much every parcel goes to customs when declared value is above 150 euro or so.
My WJK boots just arrived, like 40 days after order due to customs hell (and I had to pay A LOT in customs duties even though the shop marked a lower price, like 60% of the actual price).     I like them. I like the shape a lot and leather feels great, although I would have preferred smooth leather.   I know for some people here they are not the 'real deal' but I was looking for a pair of black lace ups with a non-heavily distressed finish and s23m is the best shape...
Also he manages to look great with little to no layering and just a few basics in solid colours, usually it's just just cream-navy-grey. No 7 layers, no loud floral prints, no hats and perhaps just a bracelet or a watch as accessories. Just basics with solid colours and a small distinguishing touch that Margiela add to most of their pieces.   That being said, his suit fits, including that last one, are my least favourite of him, but that's because I dislike suits in...
Honestly I think that trying to give Regis advice on how he should dress feels like trying to teach Mark Knopfler to play the guitar.   He's one of the best dressed here by far. Not to mention that he'd probably be the best dressed to 99% of people outside SF, in the 'real world' where 95% of people don't care about clothes. The goth-ninja-hobo-from-the-future look will only be appreciated in a few places like SF/SZ.   Spacepope's outfits, to name someone who masters...
I live in Spain and I recently had to pay 186 euro in customs duties for an item with a declared value of 360 euro coming from Japan.
 10sei0otto uses Guidi leather in some of their jackets (boots too), but not all of them are made out of it. I have a jacket and according to Fascinate leather is Martucci, which from what I read (Ameblo I think) provides leather for Rick Owens and Ann D, among others. There's a big difference in price, as Guidi leather is very expensive. Non-Guidi 10sei leather jackets retail for around 700€, whereas Guidi ones are quite likely well above 1000€. I recall Brad saying that...
I chose this proxy not (just) because of how cheap it was, but because of the great reviews, I just received my parcel and I couldn't be happier. Great communication and superfast shipping, thanks a lot Richard.
Those IS look great.
I love dark red/blood/oxblood jackets. I loved the one Balmain had last season.