or Connect

Posts by MaxTO

Hello, I'm looking for a bit of advice. Without me actually trying the shirt on, is there a way to tell if a certain color would work? The shirt in question is below... I usually wear lighter blue, and white shirts. I've recently tried a light purple and that seems to work as well. I would guess that I have olive (on the lighter side) toned skin, blue/grey eyes and dark brown hair. I'd like to add some more colors to my shirts, other than whites and...
Born in Lithuania, living in Toronto for the past 13 years.
AskAndy (lurker) Head-Fi (lurker) Tranceaddict (poster) Autopia (lurker) Basenotes (lurker)
I just received, less than a week ago 2 shirts from them. I ordered 1 white 100% linen shirt and 1 white w/blue windowpanes cotton/linen blend shirt. Both were size M. Haven't washed them yet, but so far they are OK shirts. One of the shirts had the top button loose (almost falling off), there is a small difference in the sleeve length between the 2 shirts (even though both are size M), with the 100% linen shirt having sleeves ~.5 shorter. At the moment they are somewhat...
I just received, less than a week ago 2 shirts from them. I ordered 1 white 100% linen shirt and 1 white w/blue windowpanes cotton/linen blend shirt. Both were size M. Haven't washed them yet, but so far they are OK shirts. One of the shirts had the top button loose (almost falling off), there is a small difference in the sleeve length between the 2 shirts (even though both are size M), with the 100% linen shirt having sleeves ~.5 shorter. At the moment they are somewhat...
Quote: For full-body workout, I suggest a rowing machine. It doesn't take up much space. Exercise bike is alright, but there is a catch. For some people their legs  get tired before their heart rate reaches 80% of the max value. That is correct. Most people do not use the bike correctly...they get on, and watch tv or something while casually cycling...which is better than no exercise, but a lot of time is wasted. If you go to a spin class, you'll...
PM sent.
Quote: Do you have to go in person, or will they take orders over the phone?  1200 miles would be a bit far to travel They will take orders over the phone. I'm from Canada and ordered a pair of Harrison in brown (my 1st pair of brown shoes). They said the ordered will be processed next week when the sale starts. NOTE: They cannot send factory seconds internationally The price after the discount (shipping/taxes etc. added) for a pair of new shoes...
*grinds teeth* I think you're right Luc. I should've read the forums a little more carefully. Going to exchange them for the UNISEX ones, I take it I should still stick to my 31 size then?
Could somebody tell me how much wider the thighs are on the Rescue compared to the New Standard? Ordered new standard, but the thighs are way too tight. Also, the waist measured 16" and this is a size 31, while others were getting 16.25" on a size 29   I also found the new standards to be much lighter in colour than I expected from the pictures on APCs site, how are the Rescues? darker/lighter or same? At the moment I haven't decided if I should get a larger size in New...