or Connect

Posts by Grice

Vass Black Budapest oxford  (R-last size UK 8.5 /EUR 42.5 / US 9.5)   Used a few times but in great condition as you can see by the pictures. Reason for selling is simply that I have too many shoes and too little space and haven't been using these lately.   Marked as size 8.5. If you have 8.5 / 42.5 in the F-last I would say these would fit you well. Happy to provide assistance on sizing relative to my other shoes.   USD 300 + actual shipping cost (item located in...
New Bill Amberg bag.   Canvas with bag with leather details. Perfect as a weekend bag or just as a gym bag.   I have to many bags so never got around using it.   USD 150 + shipping (item located in the UK)
Ralph Lauren Belgrade Chelsea boots in US9, as per the link below. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3711092   Used but in good shape. Added thin rubber soles for protection (see pictures).   Sturdy leather pull tabs at the back for easy on and off. Elastic side gores. Partially lined with leather. Padded insole. "RL"-embossed reinforced stacked heel. Leather. Made in Italy.   Price: USD 150 + shipping (item located in the UK)
Raffaele Caruso Sartoria Parma suit   Used a few times but still in good condition. Excellent conservative, business suit. Size: 48EU / 38US 2.5 button 100% wool Charcoal/ Grey with pinstripe See pictures for more details. Jacket features: - Dual vents - 3 roll 2.5 button stance - Fully lined - Chest: 53cm - Shoulders: 46cm - Length (end of collar):73.5cm - Sleeve: 63+2cm Pants: - Flat front - Belt loops - No cuffs - Zipper and button closure - Waist: 44cm -...
Suit is now sold. Thanks for looking
Fantastic seller, very happy and would just like to endorse the high quality of the service and product Daniel is offering. Cheers
Bought this Marc Cross wallet on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/181513688892?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT   Anyone know if its authentic crocodile/alligator? Many thanks for the expertise!
Thanks guys! Amazing expertise. Surprised that they are AS - they have a very similar fit another pair of CJ for RL I have.   Anyway got them at a fair price and they fit well.
Thought I might ask the experts in this thread, I bought these Crockett & Jones for RL, would you say these are calf or shell? Thanks a lot!