or Connect

Posts by Grice

Sure.   My problem is primarily that there is something funny going on with the waist of the pants, the pants are simply not staying where they should and when sitting down the waist is often becoming slightly folded. The explanation, which seems reasonable to me, is that the waist is made with way too soft canvas. When I'm comparing the NSM pants with other pants it is very obvious that the construction is quite different. In addition, the side adjusters have been...
Got my first suit from Solito today, very happy with the result. Seems his London trips are quite busy which is good. Also, he explained the reason why my NSM trousers fit so horrible and even volunteered to fix them if I would like to. Likely to take him up on his offer next time.
Enzo Bonafe dark brown/black crocodile derbies euro High quality Enzo Bonafe shoes in crocodile. Very high quality leather (matching belly skin) from the Italian shoemaker. Marked 42 but fits me well - I'm UK8/US9/EU42 on pretty much all shoes (Vass, EG, JL, CJ etc) Price: $450 (including shipping)
Enzo Bonafe dark brown/black crocodile derbies euro High quality Enzo Bonafe shoes in crocodile. Very high quality leather (matching belly skin) from the Italian shoemaker. Marked 42 but fits me well - I'm UK8/US9/EU42 on pretty much all shoes (Vass, EG, JL, CJ etc) Price: $450 (including shipping)
Used a few times (maybe 5) but still like new. Too small for me. Spread collar, barrell cuffs. Size 39 / 15.5 Price: 65 each (shipped) Edit: Light blue shirt is sold
Lovely Carmina shoes which I never get to use. Too many shoes. Perfect together with denim for the weekend. Used a handful of times so in great shape as you see in the picture. Shoes are marked UK7.5 but fits like UK8 / US9 / EU42 (which I wear in all other shoes). Price: USD 175 (including shipping)
Henry Tomkins essential leather bag with attachable shoulder strap. Made in England Brandy color Great quality, picture speaks for itself Don't seem to have the key to the bag Price: usd 130 + shipping from the UK