or Connect

Posts by Grice

GAZIANO & GIRLING Antibes loafers Vintage Oak on KN14 - size UK8E Used a few times (5 - 10) and in great shape. Comes with dustbags Price: $450 (shipping included) No returns - sorry I'm not a store
I'm shipping from the UK.
SUTOR MANTELLASSI black calf loafers (EUR 42 / UK 8 / US8.5/9) Used 2 times, minimal wear. Includes dusted shoe blocks and dust bags Price: $200 (+ shipping)
Selling a few pants which has never been right for me and have just been gathering dust in the closet. Happy to do a deal for multiple pairs. Only one pair left. Meaured as per No Man Walks Alone: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/how-we-measure I'm not a store so no returns, sorry. Incotex Tan Moleskin Condition: new, never used them as too small Size: 32 (marked) but would fit better for someone with w31 Price: $100 (global shipping included) Meausurements...
Vass 42.5 U-last Double Monk Dark Brown Museum Calf. Used maybe 3-4 times. Comes wth shoe trees, dust bags and box. Price: $350+ shipping from the UK
John Lobb Lopez Black UK 8 / US 8.5 / EU 42 Comes with JL dust bags and box. Bought them last year and have used them maybe 20 times. Due to a change in job I don't use these shoes anymore. Price: USD 500 (incl global shipping)
What is the going rate for the Luca Avitabile shirts now? Tempted to try during the next visit.
Sure.   My problem is primarily that there is something funny going on with the waist of the pants, the pants are simply not staying where they should and when sitting down the waist is often becoming slightly folded. The explanation, which seems reasonable to me, is that the waist is made with way too soft canvas. When I'm comparing the NSM pants with other pants it is very obvious that the construction is quite different. In addition, the side adjusters have been...
Got my first suit from Solito today, very happy with the result. Seems his London trips are quite busy which is good. Also, he explained the reason why my NSM trousers fit so horrible and even volunteered to fix them if I would like to. Likely to take him up on his offer next time.
Enzo Bonafe dark brown/black crocodile derbies euro High quality Enzo Bonafe shoes in crocodile. Very high quality leather (matching belly skin) from the Italian shoemaker. Marked 42 but fits me well - I'm UK8/US9/EU42 on pretty much all shoes (Vass, EG, JL, CJ etc) Price: $450 (including shipping)