or Connect

Posts by jdanielca

Hey guys who is the red shoe from?
My friend is the sole distributor for Scabal in south east Asia, if you are looking for that kind of level of tailor then let me know I shall ask what's good.
I second that I only wear jeans made by him been doing a few a year for a few years now
And these were ordered direct through them or via that shop someone mentioned, if this was done via a reseller do you think this might be a reseller issue?
Yes, I would not be happy either, I do not see why you should accept anything that far off, is this your first MTO with them?
Wrong as in totally wrong like you ask for red they made it in blue or is the shade not what you wanted
I wonder if the delays happen if you order direct from them, maybe they are not giving priority to orders from dealers, naturally they are not making as much for those orders.
Got a French friend to call them and was told waiting time was 3 weeks they must be crazy.....
Not exactly my style but the do not look bad at all, I have seen much much worse lol these looks pretty good
Who came up with that?