or Connect

Posts by jdanielca

Define a bespoke collar? They have 5 or 6 collar designs, I wanted one which was 1/2 inch less width wise on what they called an italian classic and they were able to do that... I had issues with my cuff and I wanted it a certain width with buttons specifically how I want etc... I guess it depends on the tailor... shirts there start at 160 SGD which is qbout 120+ USD and all the way up to 300, depending on the material.   After some alterations for the first order I am...
Pics?
Once they are dry send them to dandyshoecare over in Italy problem solved.... That's what I would do, you wanna diy can't help you there
I do not get the big diff with mtm and custom when it comes to shirts...... I get my shirts locally from what I am pretty sure is Mtm they have like a list of measurements and you can fine tune a lot of stuff like nitty gritty details doesn't that end up being a custom job
Am I not seeing pictures from this app I am using or did you not post any?
Thanks
Hey guys who is the red shoe from?
My friend is the sole distributor for Scabal in south east Asia, if you are looking for that kind of level of tailor then let me know I shall ask what's good.
I second that I only wear jeans made by him been doing a few a year for a few years now
And these were ordered direct through them or via that shop someone mentioned, if this was done via a reseller do you think this might be a reseller issue?