Posts by jdanielca

Just go these by courier the way the look tied up is a bit off they seem to fit ok, snug but not too tight buy the way it spreads looks weird to me i need opinions... this is my first boot so i have no idea. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 Yeah am in Lviv, translation not an issue I have friends here but just looking to see if there are any recommended places for the stuff I mentioned.
I am thinking of getting a pair of boots from them, but someone mentioned to me that they "are not well know for the quality of their leather" so any comments on this?
I shall be passing through these cities, I would appreciate recommendations on top quality cobblers, I need to have some repairs done, heel replaced, sole topper redone etc.   Thanks !
I shall be passing through these cities, I would appreciate recommendations on top quality cobblers, I need to have some repairs done, heel replaced, sole topper redone etc.   Thanks !
no one in Ukraine? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone know a good  - shoe repair place? That can maybe resole leather shoes or even resole sneakers. I came across a guy on instagram in sweden that could do that shoeremake.com   Also any good tailors here? For maybe shirts or jackets? how is the pricing like?   Thanks in advance guys !!!
Hi I'll be heading to new york soon. Staying a few days then on to Canada. I have been researching places to have an off the rack suit altered. I'm gonna be spending very little money just to get a cheap sport jacket from Destination XL, I have seen a few from Ralph by Ralph Lauren that look ok. I am gonna assume to make a 300 jacket look decent i am going to have to have it fixed.. Any tips on what can or cannot be altered and whats most important in getting a jacket off...
No point starting a new thread this one seems pretty good.. I am looking specifically for overcoats. I think Chan if you guys refering to W chan has insane prices fo overcoats which I am not willing to pay, I am seldom in cold climate so I have no idea when I would next need a coat this is their quote:   "We could make style of the top-coat as the picture you attached. Our price ranges are vary.  Pure wool material from England overcoat start from approx....
Ive been told that breast pockets are about 4 inches wide at the opening as a standard. IMO on a big guy like me it looks lost...   Ive noticed in recent years that breast pockets in particular are getting bigger... anyone thinks they have a bigger breast pocket or notice this trend too? let me know what brand/tailor your jacket is and how wide is your pocket :)   THANKS