or Connect

Posts by ezhao

I am cleaning out my closet and have decided to let go of some of my ties. Please let me know if you are interested. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Thanks.   BNWT Brooks Brothers Black Fleece White/Blue Oxford-$40    Width-2.75
Up for sale is a brand new with tags J. Crew wool flannel suit. It is in their slimmer, Ludlow cut and in a 38 short. I believe that J. Crew suits are half canvassed. The measurements are as follows:     J. Crew wool flannel Chest-20.25 Waist-19 Shoulder-18 Length (BOC)-28.5 Sleeve-24.75   Pants (tagged) 33x30   The price includes shipping to CONUS and includes a J. Crew garment bag. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks.
I am selling a Timbuk2 small messenger bag with custom color combinations of Navy and Grey. It is brand new with tags. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
I am selling some brand new with tags, gorgeous Faconnable ties. I believe that Faconnable ties are made by Breuer and all of the ones listed are handmade in Italy. All are 3.5in wide, originally retailed for $97, and include the original sleeve.The striped ones are in purple, navy, and grey. Please let me know if you have any questions. The price includes shipping to CONUS. Thanks
I am selling some brand new with tags, gorgeous Faconnable ties. I believe that Faconnable ties are made by Breuer and all of the ones listed are handmade in Italy. All are 3.5in wide and include the original sleeve.       Purple Striped: $30 (Retail 97 euros)   Price includes shipping to CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures. Thanks
I am selling my Canon 7D because it has not been getting enough use. It is truly an amazing camera and it is in perfect condition. The amazon link below specifies the details: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-CMOS-Digital-Camera-3-Inch/dp/B002NEGTTW/ref=sr_1_1?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&ie=UTF8&qid=1346184910&sr=8-1&keywords=canon+7d&emi=ATVPDKIKX0DER Included are the body, the original battery, a spare battery, charger, manuals, cables, cds, a lowepro adventura 170 camera bag,...
Anyone have any experience with the cashmere crewnecks? I wear a BB1 in BBBF suits but am definitely not an XS in sweaters.
Price dropped from 470->430 Price is shipped to CONUS. International shipping is extra. Please PM if you are interested or if you have any questions. Local pickup available if you are in Los Angeles. Thanks   Thom Browne for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece business suit with a classic cut.  Made in Italy by Caruso.  This suit is in brand new with tags and unaltered condition. Label has a mark on it to prevent store returns at full price (as seen in the photos and none...
Price Dropped 470->430 Price is shipped to CONUS. International shipping is extra. Please PM if you are interested or if you have any questions. Local pickup available if you are in Los Angeles. Thanks     It is made of a light to medium weight wool and can be worn year round.  Color is a dark navy blue with fine pinstripes - really nice and extra versatile. This suit is labeled size BB2 and measures at an approx. US 40 R, but please compare a suit that fits you...
Price is shipped to CONUS. International shipping is extra. Please PM if you are interested or if you have any questions. Local pickup available if you are in Los Angeles. Thanks   Thom Browne for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece suit with a classic cut.  Made in Italy by Caruso.  This suit is in brand new with tags and unaltered condition (but see note above).  Label has a mark on it to prevent store returns at full price (as seem in the photos and none on the Black...