or Connect

Posts by ezhao

burgundy-sold
Robert Talbott-Sold
Blue/Yellow sold
Up for sale are a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue 8.5D in black leather. These are in good condition with a lot of life left and I believe that they were resoled at some point. There are two slight imperfections: one is a slight imperfection in the leather on the outside of the left shoe and the other is a slight bit of seperation on the inside of the left sole. Condition is 7/10. These are shown in the pictures. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Please let me know if...
Hi all. I've been looking at a pair of allen edmonds players shoe in burnished walnut and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on other shoes from other companies that I should be considering as well. Specifically, a light brown short wingtip without brogueing under the laces (not sure of the technical term for this because while I like the Mcallisters, I also think it looks a little bit cluttered with that extra bit of brogueing). Thanks
Grey- Sold
Up for sale is a beautiful Brooks Brothers Black Fleece white shirt in size BB3. That translates into 16/34 with detailed measurements as follows. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.     P2P-21.5 Sleeve-26.5 S2S-19
Up for sale is a brand new Jones New York Navy suit with alternating stripes. The pants are unhemmed with a single pleat. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. The measurements are as follows: Jacket Chest-20.75 Waist-19.5 Chest-19 Length (BOC)-29.5 Sleeve-24.25 Pants (unhemmed with single pleat) Waist-31 Length-46 Thanks
Up for sale is a gorgeous Hickey Freeman Navy suit with subtle striping. It is made of Loro Piana Super 130s wool. The measurements are as follows:     Jacket Chest-21 Waist-19.5 Shoulder-19.25 Length (BOC)-30 Sleeve-22.5   Pants (cuffed and flat front) Waist-34” Length-37”    Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Thanks