or Connect

Posts by ezhao

I am selling a J.Crew Ludlow suit with jacket, vest, and pants. The jacket has only been worn a few times and is a size 38s. The pants and vest are both brand new and are sizes 33x30 (ludlow slim) and medium, respectively. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
VINTAGE OMEGA SEAMASTER, AUTOMATIC CAL 501, REFERENCE 2846 SC, STAINLESS STEEL CASE, RESTORED DIAL. It has signed: Dial, Crown, and Movement. It has restored dial. The case and the crystal have slight marks due to the age.  It also includes an 18mm leather NATO band from J.Crew.  It MEASURES 34 MILLIMETRES WITHOUT CROWN BY 43 MILLIMETRES LUG TO LUG. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks
I'm selling my pair of J. Crew Billy Reid for K Swiss sneakers in US mens size 7.5 They've been worn only once briefly. These are all sold out online. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
I am selling my Persol 714s. They are brand new and include everything shown in the photos. Thanks and feel free to message me with any questions.
Up for sale is a size 33 Epaulet Rivet Chinos in the 8oz.They have been shortened to a 29" inseam and have about .5" to let down if needed. Leg openings are at 7.5". The waist have been taken in .25" and can be let out if needed. Price includes shipping to CONUS. PLease let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
I'm selling a brand new Canon G1x 14.3mp camera. This camera is a step above the current G15 models and produces almost SLR quality pictures with a similar sensor in a much smaller package. More info can be found on its Amazon page.   http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Wide-Angle-Stabilized-3-0-Inch-Vari-Angle/dp/B006UMM2BW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362158342&sr=8-1&keywords=g1x     Please add 4% for paypal fees and feel free to contact me if you have any questions....
I'm currently trying to clean out the closet and theres quite a few new and never worn items from this season, as well as gently used ones.   BNWT Jcrew cardigan (heather royal blue)-$30   Gently Used Jcrew cardigan (worn twice a piece)-$20 a piece   -Navy -Grey   BNWT Cotton Cashmere Crewneck sweater-$20 -Heather Pewter   Gently Used Broken in pocket tee Size M Slim-$10 a piece -Navy -Light Blue   Shipping to continental US will be $3-5 and please add 4%...
Hey everyone. Up for sale are a couple of pairs of brand new Unbranded slim straight or skinny fit jeans. I have a size 28 and 34 in the skinnys and a 32 and 34 in the slim straights. thanks.   Slim-Straight Leg opening: 8.25" flat Rise: 10" Inseam: 34" Button fly Low rise Slim fit Straight leg 14.5 oz Japanese Denim Skinny  Cotton * Machine wash * Imported * Straight leg * Skinny fit * Low rise * Button fly * Inseam: 34" * Rise: 9.5" * Leg...
green-sold
purple polka dotted sold