or Connect

Posts by ezhao

Hi all. I'm selling a few of my J.Crew Ludlow Suits that are brand new with tags. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!   1. Ludlow Charcoal Nailhead Wool Size 38S (item 97978) Retail $525  -Vitale Barberis Canonico wool https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/suiting/PRDOVR~97978/97978.jsp Pants: Ludlow Classic 33/30  (item 98197) Retail $265 https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/suiting/PRDOVR~98197/98197.jsp     2. Ludlow Grey Scottish Wool Suit Size...
Hi all. I bought this charcoal 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Charcoal Shawl Collar Sweater a bit ago but never got around to wearing it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.   Ethan
Hi all. I'm selling my brand new without tags Ralph Lauren canvas and leather messenger bag in navy blue and brown. This retails for 350 and was purchased a few months ago but unfortunately, I have too many bags already. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!   Ethan
Hi all. I'm selling a pair of brand new Chippewa for J.Crew moc toe boots. They are a chestnut type color and in size 8.5D with a rubber sole. I have the box as well but will only ship at an added shipping cost. Please let me know if you have any questions. 
Hi all. I'm selling my pair of Bruno Magli Maioco in 8D. These are worn but still have quite a bit of life to them! The leather is incredibly soft. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Hi all. I'm selling my pair of black Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in size 8D. These are a staple for any wardrobe and they are like new, only worn a few times(condition 9/10) with rubber sole protectors installed. Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks!
Hi. I am selling my Panasonic Lumix micro four thirds camera GX1 with 14-45 f3.5-5.6 lens in like new condition. I am also including a brown faux leather holster and all of the original boxes and accessories are also included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
I'm selling a few of my Black Fleece Suits. They were beautifully made by Caruso in Italy before production moved to Southwick. All the measurements are up and please let me know if you have any questions.     Solid Navy blue –single vent- 3/2 roll Price- 600   Chest-20 in Waist-18.5 in Shoulder-18.5 Length-28.5 Sleeve-24 in   Pants Length-39” Waist-31”   Solid charcoal-single vent-2 button Price-600   Chest-20.25 in Waist-19.25...
I am selling my jcrew ludlow navy suit in size 38S. Please message me if you have any questions. Thanks
I am selling my De Bruir set of brown leather luggage. They are in great condition and prices are as follows   Duffle: $200 (retails 700usd)   Thin Messenger bag- $125 ( retails 520)   Satchel: $60 (retails 305)   Please message me with any questions. Thanks