or Connect

Posts by ezhao

Hi all,   I'm selling a few pairs of Alfred Sargent for J.Crew Captoe Brogue size 12 in a medium brown/espresso . They have only been worn in store but do have a small black line over the J.Crew symbol in the heel. Only the shoes are included. Please let me know if you have any questions....
Hi all,   I'm selling a few pairs of Alfred Sargent for J.Crew Black Captoe Oxfords. Sizes available include 8.5 and 10.5. They have only been worn in store but do have a small black line over the J.Crew symbol in the heel. Only the shoes are included. Please let me know if you have any questions....
Hi all,   I'm selling a few pairs of Alfred Sargent for J.Crew Double Monk straps in a light brown/cognac color. Sizes available include 10.5, 11, and 12. They have only been worn in store but do have a small black line over the J.Crew symbol in the heel. Only the shoes are included. Please let me know if you have any questions....
Hi all,   I'm selling a Gloverall Duffle Coat that is size 42 but fits like a 44. It is in good condition and has a main zipper and green tartan lining. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks   Regards, Ethan
Hi all,   I'm clearing out some closet space and need to let this one go. I've worn it a few times and gotten the sleeves shortened to about 34in. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks   Ethan
Hi all,   I'm selling a like new Billy Reid Bond peaocat in charcoal size M. I purchased it with a navy one and found myself wearing the navy one more often so I can't justify holding on to both. Sleeves have been shortened slightly to about 34 in. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks   Ethan
Hi all,   I'm cleaning out some closet space and selling some of my Brooks Brothers Black Fleece suit, all in size BB1 (roughly 38R). All pants have a 1.5 in cuff Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks   1. Navy Pinstripe 3/2 button   Chest: 20 inches Waist 18.5 Shoulder: 18 Body Length (BOC): 28.5 Sleeve Length: 23   Waist: 17 Front Rise: 11.5 Inseam: 28.75 Outseam: 38   2. Navy 3/2 button   Chest: 20 inches Waist 18.75 Shoulder:...
Hi all,   I'm selling my Barbour Eskdale in size small. It is in very good condition. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
Hi all,   I"m clearing out my closet and selling this Banana Republic Coat in size Large. It is grey in a top coat/car coat style with a hidden placket.   Chest: 23 inches Waist 22.5 Shoulder: 19.5 Body Length (BOC): 36 Sleeve Length: 23.5   Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
Hi all,   I'm selling a Gloverall Duffle Coat that is size 42 but fits like a 44. It is in good condition and has a main zipper and green tartan lining. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks