or Connect

Posts by ezhao

Hi All,   I'm selling a brand new Jcrew Ludlow Navy Tuxedo Jacket Peak Lapel in size 38S from Lanificio Tollegno. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.     https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/suiting/PRD~50678/50678.jsp?Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Ntrm=50678&isSaleItem=false&color_name=NAVY&isFromSearch=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row0   Ethan
Hi All,   I'm selling a few J.Crew Ludlow suits, some which have been tailored but most are brand new with tags and untailored. Pick up in NYC or shipping is an extra 10 dollars to the US. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.   1. New J.Crew Ludlow Grey Peak Lapel Windowpane - $400 Jacket (New) Pants 32x30 untailored (New)     2. J. Crew Ludlow Navy Wool 3 piece - $470 Loro Piana Super 120s Jacket 38S (New) Vest Medium (New) Pants 32x29...
Hi All,   I'm selling a brand new without tags j.Crew tweed sportcoat in size 38S with chocolate brown suede elbow patches. It is made of tweed from Abraham Moon. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.   Regards, Ethan
Hi all,   I'm selling 3 J.Crew merino wool cardigans in size medium. They are all new but the lighter blue one is the only one with tags. The other two do not have tags. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.   Regards, Ethan
Hi all,   I'm selling six sweaters that all in great condition and have only been worn a few times. They are all size small and four of them are v-neck and 2 are crew necks. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks   Regards, Ethan
Hi. I'm selling a few of my extra ties. They are 30 a piece and all 2.5 in. Thanks.   Order from left to right   1. Prince of wales blue 70% Cotton/30% Silk   2. Blue/Yellow Check 100% Cotton   3. Navy/Turquoise 100% Silk   4. Navy/Purple 100% Silk   5. White/Purple/Blue 100% Cotton   6. Grey/Brown 74% Wool/26% Silk
Hi all,   I'm selling my Filson Navy Medium Duffle bag. It is in like new condition and was purchased new from Brooks Brothers. Only selling because it is larger than I need. Please let me know if you have any questions.    http://www.filson.com/duffle-bag-medium.html   Regards, Ethan
Hi all,   I'm selling my Jack Spade Navy Duffle bag. Its only been used a few times and is in perfect condition. It retailed for 425. Please let me if you have any questions. Thanks.   Regards, Ethan
Hi all,   I"m selling my Navy Blue J.Crew Bayswater peacoat in size medium. It has only been worn once or twice. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
Hi all,   I'm selling a pair of Audio Technica M50 headphones with the straight cord. These are incredible sounding headphones with 50mm drivers and are in great condition. The carrying pouch is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!   -Ethan