or Connect

Posts by ezhao

Hi all. I'm selling a pair of brand new Chippewa for J.Crew moc toe boots. They are a chestnut type color and in size 8.5D with a rubber sole. I have the box as well but will only ship at an added shipping cost. Please let me know if you have any questions. 
Hi all. I'm selling my pair of Bruno Magli Maioco in 8D. These are worn but still have quite a bit of life to them! The leather is incredibly soft. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Hi all. I'm selling my pair of black Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in size 8D. These are a staple for any wardrobe and they are like new, only worn a few times(condition 9/10) with rubber sole protectors installed. Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks!
Hi. I am selling my Panasonic Lumix micro four thirds camera GX1 with 14-45 f3.5-5.6 lens in like new condition. I am also including a brown faux leather holster and all of the original boxes and accessories are also included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
I'm selling a few of my Black Fleece Suits. They were beautifully made by Caruso in Italy before production moved to Southwick. All the measurements are up and please let me know if you have any questions.     Solid Navy blue –single vent- 3/2 roll Price- 600   Chest-20 in Waist-18.5 in Shoulder-18.5 Length-28.5 Sleeve-24 in   Pants Length-39” Waist-31”   Solid charcoal-single vent-2 button Price-600   Chest-20.25 in Waist-19.25...
I am selling my jcrew ludlow navy suit in size 38S. Please message me if you have any questions. Thanks
I am selling my De Bruir set of brown leather luggage. They are in great condition and prices are as follows   Duffle: $200 (retails 700usd)   Thin Messenger bag- $125 ( retails 520)   Satchel: $60 (retails 305)   Please message me with any questions. Thanks
I am selling a Brand new with tags J.Crew Ludlow Glen Plaid suit in charcoal. Both the jacket and pants are brand new and made of Loro Piana Super 150s Wool. The pants are the ludlow classic fit and all basting stitches are in place and the The beautiful glen plaid pattern is very subtle. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
I am selling a J.Crew Ludlow suit with jacket, vest, and pants. The jacket has only been worn a few times and is a size 38s. The pants and vest are both brand new and are sizes 33x30 (ludlow slim) and medium, respectively. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
VINTAGE OMEGA SEAMASTER, AUTOMATIC CAL 501, REFERENCE 2846 SC, STAINLESS STEEL CASE, RESTORED DIAL. It has signed: Dial, Crown, and Movement. It has restored dial. The case and the crystal have slight marks due to the age.  It also includes an 18mm leather NATO band from J.Crew.  It MEASURES 34 MILLIMETRES WITHOUT CROWN BY 43 MILLIMETRES LUG TO LUG. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks