or Connect

Posts by Nathan5653

Is it possible to get the custom/MTO shorts in the Australian website? I'm having a hard time finding it...
I really like the Sky Blue Summer Chambray. I was expecting it to feel like the Grey Summer Chambray that I purchased earlier but I suppose you could say the fabric is a little more stiff? Not really sure if that's the right term to describe it. At the same time though, it feels really soft to me.
Sorry but I'm much too lazy to take pictures. I purchased the Light Tan Twill Chino, Sky Blue Summer Chambray, and the Cool White Linen (linen-cotton blend). I've purchased five shirts in previous occasions before including the Red White Gingham, it's probably my favourite shirt to wear casually. Time for me to receive the clothes was about a month including trousers.
Just received my chinos and two shirts. I can finally see why people are so crazy about the NOBD #1 collar, it's really beautiful in person! I only used measurements based on an existing pair of pants but they've pretty much nailed the fit. Don't think I'd need to look for any other places for shirts/trousers anymore...
Genetics plays a role but not to the extent that MarkZR indicates. Anyhow, it's not enough to stop somebody from having a social life.
Just finished House of Leaves. Probably the most creepy book I've ever read. For those who don't know what the book is about, the most basic way I can describe it is it's a book about a haunted house written in the form of an academic journal. I was really engrossed throughout most of the book, but the parts where Johnny rambles on and on became tedious at times. Apparently, there's all these codes within the book. I went on the forums for this book and some of the...
[[SPOILER]] I'd like to write reviews about all the books I've read so far but I don't think I can I do it in any detail so I'll just list the books I've read so far and write about what I'm currently reading. I've spoiled the books I've read so far above. You guys have probably read most of them but if you'd like an idea of any book is about, feel free to ask. So far, I'm reading House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski. Was really hard for me to start reading it since the...
Depends on your own interests. For me, I dislike people who gossip too much; people who aren't afraid to have deep conversations greatly interest me.
I read 1Q84 and I found the first two books to be really engaging and the last to be sometimes tedious. That being said, I still highly recommend it. I'm also a big fan of Murakami (so I'm biased) and I found South of the Border, West of the Sun and Norwegian Wood to be really good reads. Really regret finding out about this thread so late. I'll post some reviews of all the books I've read this year, hopefully I can contribute something useful!