or Connect

Posts by GG Allin

I'm in Michigan. No, I didn't modify the jacket at all.
I've still got my black lamb MDR for sale, c. sz 48. See my signature.
lol! I liked the part in the documentary where someone says that gg was buried "in his favorite jockstrap."
I have for sale a black lamb TOJ Minimalist double rider with silver hardware. I have only worn it half a dozen times. I like the jacket a lot, but since it doesn't fit with my aesthetic, I'm looking to sell it so I can buy something different.   I'm lookign to get around 700 shipped within the U.S.   Note: that I usually wear a size 48 in suits (in Maison Martin Margiela, for example). Here are the measurements:   shoulders 17.8" chest...
TBS code: FW14-20-F8T1P
Still selling my black lamb mdr, with these measurements:   shoulders 17.8" chest (pit-to-pit) 20.2" midsection 18.8" waist 19.2" body length, front 22.3" body length, back 24.4" sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0" sleeve width @ pit 7.2" sleeve width @ elbow 6.3" sleeve width @ cuff 5.0"   I usually wear a 48 suit jacket, and have only worn this...
I might be interested in letting go of my black lamp minimalist double rider, with silver hardware. I'm 5'11, about 175 pounds. Worn only a few times. Here's the measurements:     17.8" chest (pit-to-pit) 20.2" midsection 18.8" waist 19.2" body length, front 22.3" body length, back 24.4" sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0" sleeve width @ pit 7.2" sleeve width @...
Look into Loake, Trickers, Saint Laurent, in ascending order of price.
I see what you mean. I was going to order a TOJ moto, but after hearing about wait time, and seeing some of the Vanson ones, I'm pretty much set on seeing on what you guys can come up with. I thought that the fit on the one that was posted in the other thread (by NicelyNice, I think?) was perfect. Are you sayign that that would be hard to move around in?
I've never tried on a rick owens. I'd have to look at my TOJ and imagine what an extra inch would look like.