or Connect

Posts by Aces and Eights

Good company and good conversation made a perfect afternoon - to be continued !!
Not heard the police referred to as that  - just old people ie 'some old codger'
A few years ago I was curious if there was anything on the web regarding original skinheads from the 69-71 era.  I trawled through pages of latter skinhead stuff that I had no experience of and had nothing in connection and then I happened upon this forum and could not believe that there were people out there who could still talk about and recall how things were for us some 45 years ago.   After reading for a couple of months I was impelled to put on my first posting...
Hi Mr Knightley i should make the effort and meet up with you guys as I am less than 20 miles away from your venue.  Its my daughters birthday on that day and she has not confirmed what she has planned yet for the family but I am sure I can go missing for the lunchtime.  I will be able to confirm nearer the time if thats ok but in the meantime if you can keep me posted that we be good I have met up with a few other members on here at Margate in recent years and its been...
Thanks Clouseau - I will need to start going through my collection to see what I am missing now
Totally agree with all the content of your comments.  When I got my sheepskin I wore that in the Summer as well - purely to show off that I had one !!
We always looked smart with a mohair suit and button down Ben Sherman with a diagonal striped college tie.  The ties were never done up tight but just loose with the top shirt button undone.  I have worn ties like that ever since.  The button done shirt would keep everything in place.  Maybe Frank should have invested in one!!
Agreed and it was the same in the South