or Connect

Posts by msulinski

If someone already has the ingredients, I still think that person is better off with no pocket square at all.
Cross-posted from C&J thread: The hook eyelets of my Islays are ripping my pant hems apart. Does anyone else have this problem when wearing these boots (or any that have the hook eylets)? Any recommendations to avoid this (hem tape or something like that)?
The hook eyelets of my Islays are ripping my pant hems apart. Does anyone else have this problem when wearing these boots (or any that have the hook eylets? Any recommendations to avoid this (hem tape or something like that)?
I just sent off my fabric to the factory for my CMT suit. Kent measued me while in NYC for the trunk show. I'm curious to see how this turns out. The fabric is an 8.5 oz fresco for a summer suit. I'll have to see how it compares in coolness to the 7.5 oz. tropical weight worsted suit I have.
Is there a reason you want to do this? If you already know it looks bad, why go out of your way to put this combination together? There is no rule stating you must wear a pocket square. If you really want to, white linen or cream silk works.
Hmm, well, it is tough to argue with the label. That would be outright false advertising if it were a lie. I don't think BB would pull something like that.
I have a hard time believing they are selling 2 full-canvas suits for $699 while a single 1818 half-canvas suit goes for 1k+
Does anyone know if the BrooksCool suits are half-canvassed? Based on the price point, I am guessing not.
Any chance a sales associate will honor this coupon if I am not in physical possesion of it?
I don't believe you can get separates on SS suits. I could be wrong though. I will say that the Napoli pants are very slim and tight for their size. For a size 36 waist, they are slimmer than size 36 LaSpalla/Jort pants, even though the LaSpalla/Jort is supposedly slimmer than the Napoli. I still needed to get the waistband taken in, but everything else is snug. You could always give it a try. I believe return shipping is free.