or Connect

Posts by msulinski

The Suit Supply stores in NYC don't have free tailoring either, so I wouldn't expect it in Denver. They can supposedly do 30 min jobs if all they have to do is hem the pants. Anything else takes a few days.
I always considered linen and cotton ties to be for summer (maybe spring), and then wool and cashmere for fall/winter. Am I way off here? I would feel strange pairing a flannel jacket with a linen or cotton tie.
Just curious, what is your objection to knits? If it is the squared-off end, you can try Kent Wang for some pointy-end knits.
Anybody have this one? I am tempted to get it, but I think I want to wait for my first Roma suit to arrive before buying more. http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/roma-light-grey-stripe/P3404.html?prefn1=size&start=1&prefv1=42S
 If you are looking for an alternative from AE, you could do the Fifith Ave, or maybe something from the Independence Collection, like the Harrison or whatever. For non-AE, I like the Charles Tyrwhitt black captoe (the $320 one) made by Loake.
 They are not at all a dress shoe due to the contrast edge, split-reverse welt, rough leather and extensive brogueing. If you want just one black dress shoe, the Park Avenue is the answer (at least if you want to stick with an Allen Edmonds shoe).
I wouldn't wear double monks for an interview at either place. I'm not saying it means you won't get the job, but I wouldn't take the chance.My point was more that it is that there are situations where one should wear a conservative black shoe, so it is a good idea to have a pair in your wardrobe. The Neumora is not that shoe.
If you don't need it, then I guess you can skip, but I wouldn't wear a double monk to a job interview.If you are looking for Merlot, the Mcallister is a good choice.
I would skip the merlot park avenue. You could always do a black park avenue. The Neumora is a far cry from a conservative black shoe. You could also do the Delray in chili.
LS Men's clothing will do MTO trousers for somewhat less than $300. You should be able to get MTM for about $300. I don't know if they can copy your existing pair, but it wouldn't hurt to go there and bring them with you.