or Connect

Posts by spicycho

If he's talking about the gas mask pocket, none of those monstrous android phones will fit, if they do they'll fuck it up I would imagine
My lamb ma-1 isn't paper thin, but it's definitelythinner than my dr I bought the year before. I'd say the thinner lamb is more appropriate for that style of jacket.
I might be interested in a boot on simpson depending on the makeup. I really like the choc brown 5 eyelet chukka that was made a while ago, already have a chelsea on simpson though so I wouldn't be in for that.
whoever got this, pm me if sizing doesnt work out lol
I don't understand why they discontinued the flyknit trainer. My pair is getting worn out and the newer flyknit offerings are - and i don't use this word often - hideous. Meanwhile ebay scum are selling them for $350+. Talk about leaving money on the table.
Looking for tan suede bball in 48/50 or chesterfield in cracked pepper or grey S/M. Have a 48 black black toj0 I could trade if interested but looking to buy straight up otherwise.
Like mgd83 said, Commando soles aren't worth shit in the snow/ice either, but I would be annoyed all the same.
what polish (if any) do you use on them? I'd love to see my pair become a similar shade.
Looking to trade a brand new black/black 48 toj0 for a tan bball same size, or buy one.
You guys should consider Simpson for Chelsea's, fit is more forgiving than balmorals instep wise and they are sharp as hell. I think my black calf ones are my fav pair of boots