or Connect

Posts by spicycho

My vote goes to uniqlo supima, those are the best in terms of fit/feel for the price. I also like the kirkland ones but they don't offer them in S.
How much will my PS shrink if i do a cold soak? I want to get them tapered a bit below the knee but I'm wondering if I should wait till I do a soak first to see if it's still necessary.
If he's talking about the gas mask pocket, none of those monstrous android phones will fit, if they do they'll fuck it up I would imagine
My lamb ma-1 isn't paper thin, but it's definitelythinner than my dr I bought the year before. I'd say the thinner lamb is more appropriate for that style of jacket.
I might be interested in a boot on simpson depending on the makeup. I really like the choc brown 5 eyelet chukka that was made a while ago, already have a chelsea on simpson though so I wouldn't be in for that.
whoever got this, pm me if sizing doesnt work out lol
I don't understand why they discontinued the flyknit trainer. My pair is getting worn out and the newer flyknit offerings are - and i don't use this word often - hideous. Meanwhile ebay scum are selling them for $350+. Talk about leaving money on the table.
Looking for tan suede bball in 48/50 or chesterfield in cracked pepper or grey S/M. Have a 48 black black toj0 I could trade if interested but looking to buy straight up otherwise.
Like mgd83 said, Commando soles aren't worth shit in the snow/ice either, but I would be annoyed all the same.
what polish (if any) do you use on them? I'd love to see my pair become a similar shade.