or Connect

Posts by Swiss

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the help! I'll check what turns out cheaper.Yeah I thought it was something like that, but wasn't sure what exactly.
Ah okay, I'll just buy them anyway.   Will try the ironing, but I wonder what Balmain etc. use.
  What coupon :D?   I just used the bar of wax and applied it to the jeans. The wax has a really strong (anise) smell though.. I'll probably have to buy some Balmain's, Dior's or Balenciaga's to get what I want, but maybe I'll find a way to just wax some Levi's.
I think I'm gonna try some A.P.C's, probably ordering from TBS or is there some place cheaper? Shipped to Switzerland..   @Kid Nickels: I don't know about any post about that, but I just tried waxing some jeans with "OtterWax", google it. Will check on the jeans tomorrow to see how they turned out. But I'm not very impressed so far. I want to find some good wax or coating as well...
Why do these moderately ugly nonnative's cost $525?
  I just started searching forlow tops, haven't really found them yet. Any CP's in particular that are nice?     How come?
http://templeofjawnz.com/?page_id=433
Lanvin or CP's? Or are there any other alternatives with similar quality?  
     Quote:   Could you elaborate on that? I'm looking for a few better quality sneakers and have been considering CP's as well.
Does this conversation have an ending?