or Connect

Posts by Swiss

For sale is a COMME des GARÇONS HOMME PLUS dip dyed knit Sweater from the 'EVERGREEN' line.   Condition:   Great condition apart from a unnoticeable pull in the black dyed part. Not even sure if it was worn at all. Tag still attached even with extra thread.   Measurements:   It's a size M. But you know, it's COMME des GARÇONS. Depending on what kind of fit you want it fits an S also. Let me know if you need exact measurements.   Price:   Set at 229 USD. Let me...
I'm selling a Dior Homme knit sweater with Snowflake cuff detailing.    CONDITION:   The sweater is in great, pretty much mint condition.   Measurements:   Measured with the Sweater laid on a flat surface.   Pit-pit: 47cm Shoulders (raglan, hard to measure): 38cm - 40cm Front length: 59cm Sleeve (collar-hem): about 80cm   You can see the fit on the picture in which I'm wearing it. I'm about 180cm tall.   Price:   I have set the price at 249 USD. Of...
  "Big ass print body"?
Pocket sweaters... Can anyone compare the softness of their baby alpaca to cashmere?
  Eh, I kind of like it. Or maybe I felt bad for buying so many black and white pieces. I'll see when I get it ;)
What size is that and what size are you? Looks good.
This is ridiculous. They're modeling the pants, but are covering them with the longest shirt they could find and then tuck the pants into tall boots. Fucking useless.    
  A lot. $68. But I don't care, been wanting it for a long time and it was on sale.