or Connect

Posts by jakeld

I had those. I have not had raw APCs but these light washed PNS stretched out quite a bit from my experience. I eventually had to sell them. My jeans are usually measured to around 31"-32" and I got the tagged 29. But when you wash them they go back to their shape again.
All these webshops different size guides gets me really confused about the sizing of APC jeans.    As posted before I tried the PNS in 28 which were too tight in the waist and the knee and down. PNS in 28 should have a 7.5" knee and 6.5" leg opening for reference.   Here is what the different shops measures (all of them assures me that their measurements are hand measured and precise). Can it really be that each pair of APC is different?  
 Thanks guys. I thinking im going to go for the Petit standard in either a 29 or a 30. Just measured some of my jeans and they were around 31.5". Any suggestion on a size 29 or 30? According to Endclothings measurements a size 29 has a 30" waist. To me this sounds good.
Thank you for reply. As mentioned I think they are too tight myself (the shop only had 28 and 33 left) whereas I wanted a 29 or 30. My option is either staying with PNS or PS and going up to a size 30 (31" waist If Im correct?) Or maybe try the NS in 29. Guess it's the "it streches out 2 sizes" thing that gets me a bit usure about the sizing.
I have been looking into the PNS and PS the last couple of weeks. Had the NS a few years ago but can't remember what size I hade.   So im a 29/32 in cheapmonday, 31/32 in acne, 29 in the PNS washed stretch jeans. Went to a local shop that carries APC and they only had PNS left in a 28 so i tried them on. Took some effort to get them on but were almost able to button up all buttons. Taking of the jeans was the real problem lol. Took about 5 minutes..   Anyways here are...
Hi guys!   Im not very into the Viberg brand but I have seen some amazing boots.   I came accros these on rakuten and I really want this style! With the vibram sole. Does anyone know where I can get them online?  
Anyone happen to know the name of this shoe model?