or Connect

Posts by jakeld

Does anyone know what jacket this is? Or something similar with green body and black ribbing?  
Did anyone ever actually find out what jacket this was?
Hi. First post here :)     I got this suit that in my opinion has gotten too small for me. I bought it from Modern tailor close to a year ago. Back then it fit me a bit looser, but very much was off because of measurements up to 1.5" too small or too big made by Modern tailor. Anyways I started working out and now it is getting tighter and basically look like a skinny suit bit lots of creases due to the tightness.   So my question is; is there anything a tailor...
Hi. First post here :)     I got this suit that in my opinion has gotten too small for me. I bought it from Modern tailor close to a year ago. Back then it fit me a bit looser, but very much was off because of measurements up to 1.5" too small or too big made by Modern tailor. Anyways I started working out and now it is getting tighter and basically look like a skinny suit bit lots of creases due to the tightness.   So my question is; is there anything a tailor...