or Connect

Posts by TheArgonaut

just picked up some cigar indy boots in e width today, they said they received a bunch of sizes recently.     
Thanks. I've been set on a pair of lwb for a long time, but after seeing the nst in cordovan at a store I couldn't take my eyes off it. Something about that stitch. I live in NYC and rarely see the nst, whereas the lwb is almost as common as Gucci loafers, though I'd aff rightly so, it's a great looking shoe. Still undecided so perhaps better leave it to whatever feeling presents itself in the alden shop.
Quick suggestions! Trying to decide between the two below both in #8 NST (Aberdeen) or LWB..... Thanks.
What should I go with for my first pair of Alden's? -LWB, Barrie last in #8 cordovan Or -NST, Aberdeen last in #8 cordovan Was totally set in the longwings until I saw the split toes in the NYC shop. Opinions?
What should I go with for my first pair of Alden's? -LWB, Barrie last in #8 cordovan Or -NST, Aberdeen last in #8 cordovan Was totally set in the longwings until I saw the split toes in the NYC shop. Opinions?
have you sold these? thanks,  Alexander
Anyone know if its cool to use Montana Pitch leather dressing on calf-skin?
quick question about fit:   just got a pair of longwings (barrie last), everything seems to fit (besides mild heel slippage), my question is about length -I've got something like 1-1.5 inches of space beyond my toes, is this the correct fit? or do I want my big toe to come closer to the end. Also should the shoes crease pretty much immediately?  
quick question about fit:   just got a pair of longwings (barrie last), everything seems to fit (besides mild heel slippage), my question is about length -I've got something like 1-1.5 inches of space beyond my toes, is this the correct fit? or do I want my big toe to come closer to the end. Also should the shoes crease pretty much immediately?  
How much did you size up for the Leydon from you Barrie size?