or Connect

Posts by JRGEICO

I am well aware that I need to read much more (I have a post count of 10, what did you expect :D) but time is a very scarce good for me so I try to optimize whenever I can.   I currently work in finance, where a typical day for me starts at 9 and ends at 9+ (excluding time on the road). This means that, when expanding my wardrobe, I have to make sure that I buy stuff that can withstand being worn +12 hours a day (for 2 or max 3 days). By extreme example, a Vicuña...
Gents,   what is the best fabric for a suit that you wear +12 hours a day for 6 days a week??   I have an appointment on the 5th of may for my first custom made suit and want to be duly informed :)   Any other tips or stuff that you guys would have wanted to know prior to your first custom made??   Thanks!
  The one that quoted "Soporific Monday." My posts are still being moderated due to low post count so I thought I mention the page number, thanks for the details :)     Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe   
The one that quoted "Soporific Monday." My posts are still being moderated due to low post count so I thought I mention the page number, thanks for the details :)     Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe   
Fully agree!   Kappelan: As I am a little bit curious, could you maybe provide details on your height and weight?   Spoo: Details on the tie you are wearing on your most recent pics (page 1802) ?   Thanks!
  [[SPOILER]]   Very nice shirt, more details?  
Hm, I would never recommend the above shoes to a relatively young person though.   If I manage to get home at an appropiate hour I will take a picture of the shoes that I am referring to.    
Depends on which Investment Bank I reckon, if you start as an analyst you probably do not want to have more expensive shoes than the senior folk.       I can't find the exact model I am looking for but it's actually a combination of the two, you only have the outer lining on the tip, not the dots on the very edge on the tip (in terms of clarity I think this sentence is not really helping you sorry)
I stick around the EUR 300 - 400 price ranges as I am still waiting for my body to fully adapt to my new working life (e.g. will I get a beer (read: wine) belly yes/no).   However I buy my suits in this outlet "village" so their retail value is around EUR 650 - 800. ATM I would never spent more than 650 on a suit, unless its custom made that is.