or Connect

Posts by dukerules

^^^Absolutely beautiful.
Send them back?  If you actually wear them, that white stitching will be brown in a matter of weeks, if not days.
Hi, Joe!  Not sure who you are on DWC, but I'm sure I know you  And Lexol really removed color from your Filson leather?  That's crazy, as I consider that stuff to be quite mild, and would think it's an issue with the leather more than the Lexol.
Keep your straps well conditioned-with Lexol, or better yet Obenaufs LP-and they will look new much longer.  That said, I love that brownish fade on the tan Filson bags.
A little vintage today.
Damn, damn, damn.
A Filson tan twill evo pic.  Clockwise from the front: Medium field bag, 18 months old, heavy use Medium travel bag, 2 years old, moderate use Large carry on travel bag, brand new And a Filson tin cloth cruiser jacket.
So true.  The MTB is a classic, super functional, and a perfect size.  I'm glad I have one.
Obenauf's LP is a great product, and will keep your leather conditioned and weather-resistant.  I use it on all my RWs, including my GTs.   I'm partial to the Superfeet insoles in my RW boots.  Relatively inexpensive, do the job as far as comfort goes, and are long-wearing.  I'm use the green Superfeet insoles.
Lightly used (one season) size Medium M65 in very good condition.  This is a mil-spec M65 from one of the original military suppliers.