or Connect

Posts by PhilipArnold24

Which of Meermin's lasts is most comfortable and elegant at the same time?   1.      Ama 2.      Ben 3.      Brou 4.      Elton 5.      Hiro 6.      Mos 7.      New Rey 8.      Olfe 9.      Park 10.  Ron 11.  Rui 12.  Terry 13.  Vil
Thank you for the information! Now I feel assure a trip there would be worthwhile. Thanks also for the tip about Yanko!
Thank you for the advice and suggestions. It seems as I shoud begin with testing Carmina and Meermin then. I understand they both have shops in Madrid, so I should go there for the widest selection I suppose. Has anyone here made this trip? What were your experiences of the personnel? Do they understand English? Were they helpful and friendly?
Which shoe brand and line give most shoes for the money, in the low price (100-500 USD), medium price (500-1000 USD) and high price range (1000- USD)?   Thank you for advice and suggestions.
Mr. Roetzel's "Bespoke Menswear: Tailoring for Gentlemen" deals with bespoke menswear: clothing sewn by hand from individual patterns with fittings at the tailor during the production process. The book excludes two other categories of clothing: made-to-measure and ready-to-wear.   The book goes through bespoke suits, shirts and ties. The stages of the production for each part (suit, shirt, tie) are shown with color photos. Each part also has a list of terminology. Mr....
Thank you for sound advice!
Which Carmina last is most elegant? Why?   Thanks for all replies!
Thanks! The experts here seem to recommend one.   I saw Tiger of Sweden, now in February 2014, choose two on many of their suit jacket lapels.   http://tigerofsweden.com/
How many buttonholes should a suit jacket have on the lapel?   I have seen lapels with no buttonhole, one buttonhole and two buttonholes.   Is there a "correct" number? Or does it depend on the occasion or culture? Or is it up to my own preference where I have a choice, such as when going bespoke?   Thankful for advice.
Who in the world produces/sells the finest white linen handkerchiefs?   Many thanks in advance for tips.