Posts by Maximator

I should have taken you up on that bet...
Yeah. Today looks like it's going to be an awesome day.
I'll give Tesla a week and then I'll reevaluate.
I think I'll hold off until I have a full day of increases. I'm pretty sure it will rebound in a day or so but before that it will probably drop another few %I wish...
Ffs, Tesla down 2.9% in pre market trading.
Yeah, BRK B is definitively a long term(as in multiple years) kinda deal. Apple and Tesla are the ones that I will be actively be looking at. That being said, my volume is so low, there really won't be much room to rearrange things either way. I do believe that Tesla and Apple will rise, maybe no in the short run but give it 6 months and it will probably do pretty well. *Fingers crossed*
Well, Just bought two stocks and promptly started loosing money. Not quite how I wanted to start my stock trader "career" :P   I'm starting out at a super low level, but I did buy some Berkshire Hathaway B and some Tesla, in addition to some small test purchases that are now loosing.    Ah well. We'll see how it goes.
Do you mind explaining why? Just asking out of general curiosity. 
Hello   Due to my body size, I have an extremely hard time finding well fitting polo shirts. They're either too short, or too big around the chest and stomach. With shirts, that's a lot less of a problem, as they can be custom tailored rather cheaply, depending on what tailor you go to.  Now, obviously fit is one of the major elements when it comes to how one looks and having your ass showing because your shirt is too short, is definitively a no go.    As for my...
Being back here on SF. Older, wiser, and a lot less angry than I was last time I posted here a few years ago. That being said, my style is just as useless as before, as evidenced by the fact that I"m writing this while wearing OD green cargo pants and a black polo shirt. But hey, nothing's perfect.