or Connect

Posts by KrustyStyle

White Common Projects Mid. In excellent condition. Upper is very clean, sole has some dirt on it. Size 38. Will fit a mens 6.5 or 7.   $225 +$10 shipped with box, shoe bag, and laces. Free shipping if shipped without the original box.
Size 34 Schott Perfecto, still young enough to be broken in. Belts were cut off but still have them if anyone wants them.   $350 shipped to U.S
Damn, sorry. I don't know how i forgot. It's an XS.
Worn about twice. Live in Southern California and dont really have a chance to wear it. Retailed for about $350 Size XS $200 OBO   http://baron-wells.com/waxwear-parka-black-2   The link above has more information about the jacket and a sizing guide. 
Gently used common projects size 40. Only worn a few times because they fit too big. Will probably fit a size 8 perfectly.    $250 shipped within the united states. Comes with box, shoe bag and extra laces.
Selling nike Roshe Paris Mid in size 7 and Nike free runs 2 woven leather in squadron blue. Both barely worn. Impulse buys and don't plan on wearing them.   $50 each or $90 for both. Shipped without the box.
Toj Suede Tan Baseball Jacket 44 with 46 length For Sale. PM me! 
Selling a tan baseball TOJ Jacket . Size 44/46. Raglan sleeves so it was a little difficult to measure correctly. s2s: 16.5 L: 25 P2P: 19.5 For reference i am 5'8 and 135lb and it fits fine. My shoulder measurement is about 18in as well. $375 shipped
Selling Red Wing Iron Rangers size 7D in brown. Only used like 10-15 times. Were too big for me and they've just been sitting in my closet for a while. Still in excellent condition. Can take pics with a DSLR if requested.   190 Shipped   More Pics: http://imgur.com/a/6sUpA#0
Selling these APC petit standard size 26. Stretch to around a 28. Worn about 25 times and have no fades. Hemmed to a 32 inseam. Never washed. Selling because they're too small for me since i gained weight. $120   Sorry for the iPhone quality pictures. Can send better quality if requested.