or Connect

Posts by brock786

Brand new Larry Strap 46mm from Marc by Marc Jacobs. Comes in the original box.
Brand new leather pouch from Giuseppe Zanotti featuring a crocodile embossing. An absolutely beautiful piece in perfect condition.
Sorry mate, sold it a while ago, before all the hype.
I'm looking for the Acne Fall/Winter 2013 Burgundy Sid Down Bomber Jacket in size small (46). Let me know if you've got one and the price you're looking to get for it.
I'm looking to buy Libertine Libertine's Trouble backpack from their FW11 collection. Let me know if you got one.
Up for sale is a brand new with tags Ray and Ruell Deadstock Kurabo Spence Slim denim jeans. They are crafted from 15 oz Japanese Kurabo Mills denim in the USA.   Better pics can be provided but they are absolutely brand new and unworn. Jeans are located in Berlin but I am willing to ship anywhere. Looking to get €80 OBO. They are exactly the same as these but for half the price.
Up for sale is a ONLY NY hoodie in salmon and size medium. The sweatshirt is in excellent condition and has been washed just a handful of times. Hoodie is made in the USA and still has the drawstrings. Item is located in Berlin, Germany but I am willing to ship anywhere.
Up for sale is a Supreme Bulldogs Varsity Jacket from S/S 12 in size large. The jacket is NWOT and is in absolutely perfect condiiton. Jacket is located in Berlin. Now looking to get €160 OBO.     Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!   Check out everything I have for sale at: http://foundinberlin.bigcartel.com/
Up for sale is a brand new, never worn Supreme Orange Field Pullover in Medium from their Fall/Winter 2012 collection. Asking $320 OBO. Jacket is located in Berlin but I am willing to ship anywhere.
Looking for the Supreme Varsity Jacket in size M or L from their S/S 12 collection. Willing to negotiate on price or trade for the Orange Field Pullover  in size M from F/W 12. My Field Pullover is unworn.