or Connect

Posts by jkic2003

Hi   Anyone know what model this jacket is? The picture's a bit crappy, so hard to tell, but thought a more skilled person might know. Tried to search Google and Google images, but nothing.  
  Thanks!   Glad I asked...everyone else was saying to size down....I have a feeling I wouldn't be able to squeeze into 32's now.
Hi   Looking to get my first pair of raws and eyeing some 3Sixteen SL-100x's.   Wondering what size to get if I wear 33 in most regular jeans.   Thanks in advance!
  Wool cargos?   Did you get them?   Dang, I've been looking for those for a while.... 
Lol, regardless of that, do they stretch/give much overall as the break in?
Just picked up my first pair of 9161's and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how they should fit.   I happened to find a pair at a good price, but the caveat being they're 2 sizes down from my normal size.   Was sure they weren't going to fit, but when I tried them on, they feel only slightly snug (but not uncomfortable at all). Quite surprised they fit how they did.   I'm wondering, will these stretch out a bit as they break in?   If so, I guess I will...