or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

No You chose your sizing so what ever the measurements are for what you chose will remain regardless
Yes its 72 hours & will end at midnight Weds 
  Hi,  Not forgetting about you at all.  We are getting to everyone as we get a chance away from the chat on the site.  Its a busy last 2 days  What is your question about shipping
Hi,  Right now the size charts for whatever reason didnt change from the old site to the new.  The straights are what is missing on the site right now.  We are working on getting them up.  Keep in mind the items are semi custom so in the mean time choose a style & sz  closest to what you want & then tweak the measurement you need adjusted.  This is just a temporary fix until we get the chart up.  
I am glad you guys stopped by the webstore.  I will be manning the chat so if there are any questions feel free to open a chat from the store
Just saw the Chambray workshirt on the Gustin live feed.  Looks amazing & likely the best of any to be delivered     Not my photo.  Boosted it off the poster
 This new price has the shipping included in it I believe
Lawless will be having a relaunch of their new website in the next few days.  Once we iron everything out with getting some of the new styles photographed & posted to the web I will give everyone a heads up as to the new site address as well as a 50% off promo code you can use on the site.  That is pretty big considering a custom pair of jeans runs $79 & a shirt $69.  The sale will go on for a minimum of 3 days and maybe a few days more
The Japan Blue offerings are so good.  I really like the broken twill Deep indigo & the Military monsters.
  I just type in www.ralplauren.com/presale   & then search rrl new. From there I get to see everything from brand new items to all the sale items.  Iv noticed that when I do that I see a few sale items that never pop up like the espadrilles & a hand full of other items.  Not sure why that works but it does Oh and click the total amount of items available for men & that will open all of it up