or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

TodayRL sweaterRL pantsPattern shirt gapcustom patched stripe shirt    Customized thrifted cordssame shirt from todays fit for its deetzNeed a better shoes option which Cotton Dockers had a good call with something bulbous in the toe    [[SPOILER]]
Love the way those look,  Are they as inky as they look in the pics
Matlock is a damn beauty for sure.  Maybe the best of the $200 range shirts iv seen from them.  Pattern, color combo and comfort level is perfection
The worst and for some reason most military sites all look just like that.  Its like they all bought the same shit template
Amazing coat game @Synthese .     Pretty sure your in flight entertainment on American Airlines will be The Martian by the way
 I remember it getting better as in they add an additional code on top of it like 20% off.  
Having your info used has nothing to do with the brand RRL but maybe the individuals working in that particular store.  My mom had her identity stolen by one of those cell phone stores who were licensed to sell T Mobile.  Eventually the detectives called my mom to tell her one of the sales associates had been selling info to friends.  Would you believe the dope got caught because she paid for her college tuition lol
 Love the spots you have at your disposal for photos.  The long winding paths are perfect
 I definitely didnt cause the holes ie. got it caught on something and in fact within the 1st few days i noticed a hole right where the security thing was.  I think its because the cotton used on this is comparable to what you would get from a Old Navy or H&M cotton sweater.  Its very dry if that makes sense which may cause friction and the eventual yarns popping??
 I honestly felt this one was just a nice as the similar RRL at the time but of course if i had  won the Powerball i would have went with the $800 RRL versions