or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

LVC 501 1966 JEANS SOLD 
MAKE AN OFFER
Anyone see the Barton tuxedo shirt in person...  I'm assuming how long it appears in the pics is by design?
Looks great..i love the acorn shaped pockets on it
  BRAND NEW WITH TAG'S   LEVI'S VINTAGE CLOTHING        LVC Bedford cord trucker in black (Retail $225) size XL - $104.99       PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING IN THE UNITED STATES (INTERNATIONAL PM FOR RATES)   OFFER'S ACCEPTED PM WITH ANY SIZE QUESTIONS MEASUREMENTS BELOW PICTURES USING TAPE MEASURE & UNIONMADE MEASUREMENTS            
I just picked up a few great LVC pieces .  Will post them soon officially with pics taken by myself.  Photo's used are off various web stores.   If u are interested make an offer by PM'ing  me before I post them   The Leathers are size Medium including the Red 40's wool jacket.  The black Bedford cord jacket is an XL and the 1910 Gingham distressed pull over is a Large    
And another PRICE DROP..NOW $99.99 SHIPPED IN U.S.
Loving these right now but also was expecting them to be a bit more loose in the thigh area.  Either way they are staying with me,   Got the last pair in a tagged 34 waist & measures 36 exactly    
PRICE DROPPED TO $109.99 
Just received the Limited Ed 1922 15oz Japanese buckle backs..They are a sight to see & even better than I imagined.  I actually like that they have the navy pocket stitching which I know most take off.  The only thing that surprised me is the thigh being slimmer than I expected.  I thought they were going to be more of a vintage cut?