or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

Hi GTFan712 We are taking more swatch photo's as we speak.  Ir's hard trying to capture the correct shade of everything but unfortunately some just don't translate right.  Here are the fit photo's of the slim taper .  The dark green thread looks pretty close to what you see there and is bright against the denim.  I ordered a better option the other day that will be spot on to a military drab color,  Its a bit more subtle against the indigo.  The good thing is that when you...
We can add button down collars if you want.  Just add it to the notes when checking out.  Certain things like that are easy to implement but others like asking to line or change all the measurements would be considered full custom.  
Thank you!  Can't go wrong with the Montana (western shirt)    We just released the Pendleton lined with pocket version.  Probably something everyone should own
Its up and live in 2 colors
Woman's Indigo x Indigo Selvedge  Western Sample  
To keep things in order please post any questions in the thread linked below.  We are now an affiliate brand so feel free to hop on over to our new affiliate thread      GO HERE ------>  LAWLESS OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 
Few of our current styles available to be customized by you.  The photo's you see here are just the samples to give you an idea of what a finished style looks like.  Choose what ever fabrics or finish details you like.   The plan is to continue to release new styles but also add new fabrics frequently.  We use many of the fabric mills familiar to many of you like Pendleton Mills, Cone Mills, Kaihara Mills, Candiani Mills, Kuroki Mills, Nihon Menpu and many...
Hi Brad,  If you feel the 32 measures to high lets figure something out that may be wrong here.  The Scotch & Soda jeans measure 28 or are they tagged 28?  If you can measure them with the front and back waistband lined up in the middle of the jean .  I also want to see what the thigh measures.  After you come up with these measurements I want you to tell me how each of those areas fit on you.  Are they tight, loose or perfect.  Once I know these things I can give you a...
I am really digging that Grey Wool City Coat. 
BLACK FRIDAY SALE thru CYBER MONDAY with new denim and style releases over the holiday weekend as well       NEW SHIRT STYLE YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE