or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

Gave the red bulldog & the clydes a go today.  This shirt is such a great addition to my novice collection.  If i only owned the star ore    
That would be Isaac who is hit or miss with his mood.  Sometimes he is a bit snotty but since i came in with money to burn he was an eager beaver
The Sanders Twill is pretty similar to the clydes & a must buy if I had the extra cash .   http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22385696&ppp=99&origkw=sanders&kw=sanders&parentPage=search   Everything in store was $25 to $50 cheaper than online..for instance shirts were $135-$150 but $160-$200 online for the same shirt with more styles available
I also saw the current denim biker wallet in person...Its a lot nicer in person & isnt that bright washed out color on the online site. & that Sanders Twill coat is amazing. for those who are interested, they had the Belloq boots for $158 (not sure of sizes) & the Bowery Brogues at 40% off I was wondering why the store is cheaper then the online site?
Just finished a lil shopping at Bleeker st. Salesman did a great job helping. He even went into the stockroom to find any older gems as i was asking for some of the older stuff. He ended up finding a cool shirt with engineers pockets for $60. I also grabbed the clyde trousers, red discharge shirt and one of those indigo dyed pocket tees. I'll try and get some pics up later. The clydes are pretty amazing on and in person as well as that jacket made with a similar...
Just a quick fit pic    They are just a bit snug up top...waist measures 17.5 & I need an 18 but i knew these would be a bit tight at 1st.    I also grabbed the shirt from Silviob  this week   The size tag missing is the patch u would normally see on the waist of pants or jeans.  It still came with tags attached      
I just bought those pants from that seller.  Got them today and they def are real.  Ill post some pics soon By the way they are much nicer in person.  Pretty thick fabric with a nice color to them.  They also have tags attached but are only missing the stitched on back waist tag
Just picked these up off rl_shop.  Pretty happy with em    
FRINGE LEATHER LVC COAT SOLD Brown LVC Sheepskin leather SOLD 1910 SUNSET SHIRT SOLD
MEASUREMENTS ADDED     RED WOOL 40'S JACKET SOLD