or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

Iv seen that jacket in just about every outlet on the East Coast.  Even so I believe it did make it into stores if I remember right
@manofkent  The colors are awesome and that coat is amazing.  Reminds me of this Monitaly piece available on Unionmade
Pope the II
I typically have issues with shoulder and chest measurements regardless of brand so im forced to up size in most cases.  
@Synthese Whats the largest chest measurement on BBJ tops?  I stay away because i have only seen measurements that would equate to a large.  I need atleast a 23 inch ptp for shirts or 24 for jackets
 Looks so good man and cant wait to see more
  [[SPOILER]]           [[SPOILER]]
Love RRL bags and accessories especially their boro stuff
@Synthese @ManofKent @spacepope @nicelynice@oucho  @Francks   Great day when u guys post on the same page
 Iv already begun to shift elsewhere.   Most of what i like from RRL can be found from brands like Blue Blue Japan but to me done a bit better @Synthese .  That doesnt mean I won't buy anything from RRL because i will but im done buying everything and anything RRL simply because.  I mean their best pieces are priced a bit high in comparison to other brands and I simply value so much more now