or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

Woman's Indigo x Indigo Selvedge  Western Sample  
To keep things in order please post any questions in the thread linked below.  We are now an affiliate brand so feel free to hop on over to our new affiliate thread      GO HERE ------>  LAWLESS OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 
Few of our current styles available to be customized by you.  The photo's you see here are just the samples to give you an idea of what a finished style looks like.  Choose what ever fabrics or finish details you like.   The plan is to continue to release new styles but also add new fabrics frequently.  We use many of the fabric mills familiar to many of you like Pendleton Mills, Cone Mills, Kaihara Mills, Candiani Mills, Kuroki Mills, Nihon Menpu and many...
Hi Brad,  If you feel the 32 measures to high lets figure something out that may be wrong here.  The Scotch & Soda jeans measure 28 or are they tagged 28?  If you can measure them with the front and back waistband lined up in the middle of the jean .  I also want to see what the thigh measures.  After you come up with these measurements I want you to tell me how each of those areas fit on you.  Are they tight, loose or perfect.  Once I know these things I can give you a...
I am really digging that Grey Wool City Coat. 
BLACK FRIDAY SALE thru CYBER MONDAY with new denim and style releases over the holiday weekend as well       NEW SHIRT STYLE YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE     
This will be released as well.  This sample is made out of Japanese 9 oz selvedge denim with a brown weft  
Hi Adam,  We have a few up now with more to be released over the holiday weekend.  Over the next few days we will be adding more and more fabrics
Yes the rule with the semi custom is we will allow 1 measurement to be adjusted to assure they fit for you.  Most have been asking for the thigh to be bumped.  Anything more than that goes into the full custom option
Hi Styleforum,     Roman & the team at Lawless Denim (LD&Co) is excited to join the community as an official affiliate brand.     Personally I have been a member for a few years now so joining Lawless as the Marketing & Sales Director has everything to do with many of the things I learned & read in here.  This 1st post has as much to do with me thanking this community as it does being our introduction.     We are a U.S based men's & woman's manufacturer of semi &...