or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

It just makes for a high contrast fade.  Its not that it necessarily will fade faster but when it does it really pops
I agree but unfortunately I doubt Gustin made these with a mechanic or a manual laborer in mind.  The fit is fine but it could have been 1 inch or so shorter.  Let me just say my body type needs more room so I welcome it more than a skinny feller.  Most of the people who look for the so called perfect fit in jeans & especially shirts forget that denim shrinks regardless of  it being sanforized or one wash so starting out with a bit of room is a good thing.  I own a Iron...
Its been cold washed and dried on high heat.  It shrunk up a bit but still is a bit long.  This denim is from Candiani mills in Italy.  Who i like much more than most of the Japanese mills.  
I would say the Kuroki 14 oz white selvedge id and the Kaihara 2x1 13,5 oz fade fairly well.  My Cone peach selvedge is real inky and those also bleed alot.  Of course you can go with the Indigo X Indigo that will give the most prominent fades 
I'll have one of my sewers take care of it.  I don;t want anyone thinking i'm not happy with this because I am seriously impressed & happy.   Just that one flaw which they should adjust moving forward as most have found the G WS too long
Got my Postal HB WS Classic XXL.  Its really long but G made it to long in the 1st place so having it come in .625 longer than that makes it even worse  Even with that 1 mistake I think the shirt is a Home run for my big shoulders, chest and belly.  I have issues in these areas so having this fit like it does makes me real happy.  A soak or wash will bring it in a bit so i am sure the fit will improve.  I'd say this shirt easily is my favorite in my closet full of heavy...
    Roman says this should be fixed in about 15 minutes.  He updated something I know nothing about but it should fix the issues some are having
  We recently changed the web address to ra-denim so that may be causing the issue. Try refreshing or typing in ra-denim dot  com when going to the site.  The lawlessdenim address works as well
Let me find out what could be causing this
I hope everyone who has received anything from Lawless is enjoying their items.  We plan on becoming available in this forum for any questions and to inform you of any Lawless news     I am sure many of you who ordered via Kickstarter or were part of the promo pairs we did are starting to receive packages.  I would love to hear what everyone thinks and if there is any feedback we need to know.  We are averaging 30 to 40 orders being completed a day right now with many...