or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

Ahh its good to see em IRL.   They had these really cool paneled pants (Vega's) and my favorite the Xaviers.  By the way great customer service at Chapter.  They broke down their sizing and cuts from top to bottom for me, explaining how each are meant to be worn as well as how to size depending on what you are looking for
   [[SPOILER]]
I dont think thats much more than the shoe its self not matching the way you may walk.  I personally wont buy drivers due to my experience with a pair where I shredded the toe within a handful of wears.  That same shoe was bought by my friend and his were spotless.  I think the design of the shoe can be a bad match for a persons stride, flat or arched foot and etc.     Another thing is how my car wont get any scratches on its rims when i drive it but when my wife does,...
 Def one of my favorites,  Yohji looks great on you 
Found a few cool pieces on Century 21.com.   Much better brand selection than before and at lower prices than Yoox.  Theres some Silent, Margiela and Masnada which i personally liked a lot  Oh and a few Haider Ackerman pieces as well including a dbl breasted linen sport coat     All 3 are Transit for under $260    
Awesome!   Exactly what i want with it being breezy & light weight.  Whats the color look like IRL?   I know its washed but I hope its a lil more blue IRL
Those boots are bananas ^^^
@soqueriaterum   Not a BBJ but did u happen to see the Journal Standard indigo linen shop coat?    [[SPOILER]]
 Agreed, especially with some high rise pants.  
 Thank you!    The weather in the valley is already getting into the 90's so I was almost forced to rethink how I wanted to dress.  When I arrived in Phoenix last July, I was amazed at how 125 degrees feels lol.   I also drive a black car with leather seats so you can imagine what that felt like.  My entire wardrobe was instantly useless.    As for the shoes ME TOO!!