or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

Im excited for you.  I post a few photo's of finished product on my IG  http://instagram.com/dirty_denim
I agree.  I'd like for a some of you who have received your orders to also post a few fits as they come in.  While I am in AZ i will try and get up some more fits as well as some more customer finished product.  I have maybe 20 or 30 orders that are going out from todays production I can snap photo's of 
I thought I would update everyone here.  We are a bit behind in production .  The current rate to complete orders is pushing 10 weeks.  To give you an idea I placed an order on Oct 2nd and my order just got finished today.  Thats 9 weeks 1 day.  I would say this is a comfortable production rate for us at the current time.
 Man are those absolutely beautiful.  Something about the burgundy leather that makes it look so much richer
Order has the 32 waist completed.  YEs these will come in fairly close to what ur Gustins are coming in at.  The 32 will start at 31.5.  
Hi,  Thanks for this great question.  The Green wefts have a indigo dyed warp(top) and a yellowish green weft (inside)  The green weft changes the look of the warp side by tinting it a bit but it is not over dyed.  Both were dyed separately .    other photo's you see are just a comparison to show you the difference between a standard indigo over white and the indigo over green. The Niphon Menpu denims are right up there as my favorite with the Candiani stuff.  I personally...
Ok a 30 Gustin starts out measuring 30.5.  If those are snug that means you are likely a true 31 waist.  If you chose a 31 waist in Lawless , They will arrive measuring 30.5 and stretch to a 31 (We size our jeans 1/2 smaller to account for stretching)  That means our jeans will stretch to tagged or tru size.  Now I think you can also buy a 32 with us which will arrive measuring 31.5.   To sum this up: Go with a 31 in Lawless to get a snug fit like your Gustins or take a 32...
 Right now they are going thru the test phase which means sewing some samples and then of course shrink testing.  Id say it will be a bit till we completely commit to them but from my 1st impression I like em a lot
Some new denim we are working on.  The possibilities are endless with this. 12-15oz selvedge