or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

Good eye that u caught they are shit copies.  They're Lands End & are boots I wear for the rain & snow since they are literally made out of foogazzi plastic/leather The Scarf is the Zara piece by the way.
I know I should have taken a bit more time with the setting & taken out my camera.  The denim shirt is the Iron Heart-33  The hat style is a 1st of its kind for me.. $60 Macy's find so its pretty random but I do like it    Iv never been able to pull off or had the guts to commit to a hat that characterized my look so much. I'm just coming back from a "I don't care" time in my style so im toying with my looks a bit
PRL Jeans I just grabbed.  
    RL Iron Heart Zara
RRL Vintage piece i grabbed on ebay  RRL low straights 1 wash RRL Denim wallet LVC Bedford trucker   I also grabbed the olive green jeans from Bloomingdales & actually like them alot.  Ill get some fit pics of them up in a bit  
Its the RL oil cloth biker. I grabbed it at Bloomingdales who has a lot more.  The Polo store in there has a pretty good sales section right now with lots of goodies at 50% off 
Green Day today RL X 3 RRLx2 Sorry for poor cell pics   
Friday workwear New pair of Dockers I found for $15 which i like a lot Jcrew sweater Asos tee Hand made Bag off Etsy  
  Just got a few new things in the mail.  The tee is the RL version of the RRL indigo pocket tee.  The fit on this is much better than the boxy RRL version I also own.  I also received the Old Blue Co Indigo x Indigo work trousers I posted recently that are very similar to the Clydes but are sized a bit bigger 
Here they are but in only 36x30  http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22874586