or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

Hi, When checking out there will be a box you can request things like the heritage pocket stitch. You will need to specify if you want it on front or back or both. This is also a good place to type any custom measurements if full custom is chosen
Hi Yes we have lighter fabrics that will go up soon.  We are about to begin releasing fabrics that will be good for spring and summer.  The 8 to 10 week turn time will get you these items in time for the spring weather
My 1st semi custom item from Lawless Denim. I went with the  Relaxed straight Brown weft 15oz with Khaki thread and military green pocket bags.  I had one thing modified and that was my thigh.  Everything else was based on the LD size chart.  I went 36 with my jean and trust me i have thighs and a thick butt so everything worked out exactly how I have always envisioned my jeans to be.  After I tried these on I put on my boots and began to cuff em how I do.   I started to...
Love those and yes worn hard.  
A customer asked this question so I thought it would be good to answer it here as well.   The question: "Roughly how many pairs would you say are being completed each week"?   The order system is really all over the place because we will pull orders to change measurements customers request.  That order will put back out of order. SO if an order gets cut and someone asks for buttons or thread to be changed after the order is already placed it loses its spot by how many...
Yes it helps prevent road rash.  The denim will shred but the kevlar is meant to help keep your skin safe.
Our first sample pair
 HI emptym, Thank you for the welcome in to the forum Yes kevlar is possible and part of the 50% off promo.  It cost $98 but will run you $49 after discount plus the cost of the denim.  Total will be under $90 for everything.  The kevlar will cover the entire jean down to the ankle.   There is no need to size differently because the kevlar is in the jean so choose your normal true size. The womans stretch denim will shrink a smidge but nothing you need to plan for.  
 Im excited for you.  I post a few photo's of finished product on my IG  http://instagram.com/dirty_denim