or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

SHirtShirt charts are up as well as the chino The previous charts were taken down no to change anything but to add a line item. For instance if you need a 42 ptp you would have a actual chest that is a 38-> (tape measuring around your chest) 
He is definitely on it.  
Do not worry you will be taken care of.  Get on the chat in the store to get you squared up. Remember the shop is custom so we can make your item to your specs 
I should also say the Measurements for the straight were wrong BUT if you chose a sz with measurements you liked & we later change the sizing, you will still get what you initially wanted.  We aren't making or sending anything out as of yet.  We will be in contact via email & of course you as well if ever a question
Did you choose a style & sz & like the measurements attached to them?  If so then you are good.  If you want different measurements then respond to the confirm email with what you prefer
I am not in chat & I am not in the Shop.  I am in NY on this forum answering questions so I can get you your answer.  We are going to help you.  I also do not know what your name is as I doubt you used your handle from here in the chat
No You chose your sizing so what ever the measurements are for what you chose will remain regardless
Yes its 72 hours & will end at midnight Weds 
  Hi,  Not forgetting about you at all.  We are getting to everyone as we get a chance away from the chat on the site.  Its a busy last 2 days  What is your question about shipping
Hi,  Right now the size charts for whatever reason didnt change from the old site to the new.  The straights are what is missing on the site right now.  We are working on getting them up.  Keep in mind the items are semi custom so in the mean time choose a style & sz  closest to what you want & then tweak the measurement you need adjusted.  This is just a temporary fix until we get the chart up.