or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

Shill out man!  
 The dope should be banned for that shit. 
Those moleskin cargo's are amazing.  Would love to see a indigo dyed version (non washed)  
511's are a way better fit for me while the UB 101's thigh aren't even close to ok.  The rise also wont work but with you being a 29 waist they may be ok for u.  Im 220lbs on a good day so slims are as far as i come to anything skinny 
Unbranded's and N&F both have funny butt fits (for me at least)  Sizing up or down wont help much.  As for hemming, I would send em to Blueowl, SelfEdge or any of the other trusted places for that.  The selvedge will be saved as long as you dont get antsy and take em down the block to ur local dry cleaner unless they are aware of what selvedge means and how to work with it
You will def need ur thigh measured.  Based on ur waist alone the UB121 size 33 will be good.  Personally I cant wear the skinnies because the 34 & the 36 both have thigh measurements that are too slim for me.  I am left with the taperds because of that
RRL belt I picked up at Woodbury last year  
Looks like a bunch of stuff has moved over to the clearance section.  Are we to see some of the newer stuff go to the sale section soon?
     The card wallet was from ebay.  I am pretty sure it was Silviob1999 who sold it to me.  The biker i bought at the Broadway store but there is a few still on ebay I linked below. As for the wallets, I think they are always coming out with versions that are equally as nice as some of the boutique makers.   Check this wallet out on ETSY .  Im sure u can tell I treated the hell out of the biker.  Its more of a cherry red now compared to its orange beginning DENIM...