or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

Up Up Up you go.  Plenty of great items for sale here.  Offers accepted 
Id go with the 3 in the slims and 2 in the straights.  I have issues in the thigh area so i usually have to up size when wearing slims anyway.  The straights i typically size down because i am not one for big hems but with these up 2 is best
I know I am still doing the dance in my head if i should get em.  Def something you want to have
OK I cleaned out everything that has sold to clear things up a bit.    Prices have been dropped on everything.  Up Up Up you go
UP YOU GO  Still plenty of great items available.  Make me an offer.  Buy multiple and ill ship for free 
OAK STREET TRENCH BOOTS SOLD.  There is still plenty available including the jacket I have yet to officially post.  Please pm me if you are interested in anything
FONTENELLE SUPPLY FIELD NOTES WALLET SOLD
RRL LIGHT WEIGHT WS ITEM #1 SOLD 
#3 , #4 and #9  are sold    WHEN PAYING PLEASE INCLUDE THE # OF THE ITEM AND YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IN THE PAYPAL NOTES
  All items are in good used condition and or Brand new.  SOme of these items I love and still love but the kid needs some cash.  All prices are without shipping so when you are interested you can confirm what shipping cost by jumping on www.usps.com to confirm the cost to ship to your address.  My postal zip is 11581 New York.   Ok here is what I am offering.  Pics are in Album form to keep this as clean as possible.  Lets refer to each item by their number which I will...