or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

Nothing specific to that but we have some cool designs ready BUT need a few things cleared up in production before we do that.  
Note it when checking out.  Something like that is fine
      Roman Acevedo the owner of Lawless Denim answered some of the most commonly asked questions we get on a daily basis.  There is no perfect answer to how we will improve on production until its actually done.  We are moving forward and thats all I can really guarantee, well that and we are making some really great quality garments.   Thanks you for all your amazing patience and motivation.   Sal
LOL  I was actually on the phone with the guy yesterday for over an hour figuring out a few things.  He apparently likes jeans and western shirts.  Just so you know he agreed to take it a few at a time.  I may have been conservative with his orders because he actually has 8 orders in with more stuff.  Needless to say he is a Lawless believer who has already received a few things and keeps ordering.. I have been posting some finished product on my IG so feel free to make it...
Just a small update as to what is going on with our 2nd factory.  We are taking care of all the paper work for LA which requires a few things in order to have production done in Cali.  We will be in LA Tuesday and Wednesday for a few meetings with regards to the space.  This is not something that can happen over night but something that is #1 on our list to accomplish fast.  Once all the legal and paper work is done we can be set up pretty fast because of our proximity to...
The Candiani Raven is black warp with white weft
Some new fabrics up on the site now.  We added some lighter weight fabric great for the warmer months as well        
Glad you like em.  The Slim Taper is definitely skinnier than the typical taper.  The slim straights are a great cut so you will like those for sure.  
I just got mine and love em!   At $200 they fit nicely along side some of the other boots I have in the $300 range. No need to compare them to other boots unless you already own a pair of Alden's.  If you need a nice dress boot but have a budget of $300 I would say buy these.  If you have a budget of $500-$700 then buy Aldens or Vibergs.  It is up to you what you value at the moment   PHOTO ALBUM FIT PICS
Anything that is awaiting fulfillment means we haven't got to the order.  It will remain as so until we print the order and send it to cutting and then sewing.     We just sent 100-191 into cutting only recently and those 90 orders consist of orders with multiple items, sometimes 5 or 6 in an order.  Our current 10 to 12 week turn time is our reality but something we are working on improving on.  Our 2nd factory is already in the works but of course will take at a...