or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

EAST DANEMenlook
We are running a Sale till Monday with everything in store qualifying for the 50% off code "Blackfriday2014"  This sale will bring a few (5) new  selvedge denim options as well as 5 woman's shirt styles & 2 men's tops including a Pendleton lined  selvedge western shirt with hand warmer pockets.  Have a happy & safe Thanksgiving  All our designs are done in our own factory in Phoenix Arizona     SHOP THE LAWLESS  WEBSTORE FIT CHARTS        
We have a winter grey denim in the shop.  When I was in AZ I saw maybe 30 or 40 yards of it.  I can check for sure in a bit
Hi, Yes it is rigid and raw.  All our current fabrics are sanforized and Raw.  Actually the Military Drab is not bc that is post dyed and has a bull denim feel to it
Levis STF are meant to shrink more than the denim we have "Sanforized"  I wouldnt worry about to much shrinkage with our denims.  Just make sure you dont start of with an inseam that breaks like a perfect pair of pants
Tell me your order#.  Also let me know what you currently wear , what those tagged sizes are and i will tell you what size to get.   Also most denim will stretch.  We are selling many of the denim brands we are all familiar with so the stretch you get from our jeans will be no different from what you  find elsewhere.  Of course most denim will react differently to wear 
 No do not do that.  What ever you buy will come in a half small.  So a 36 will measure 35.5.   If you have any questions about sizing feel free to shoot me a pm or call me.  I will give u my contact info via PM
 I need to get over to a store this weekend.  
Yes it is.   The only thing that will take longer is when you add the Full custom option but even that will only be a 1 time thing because we only need the pattern maker to do it once for the person needing it
New vs 2 months old.  Love these things.