or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

Good for u.  I think LD regardless of the obvious issues does a good job in comparison to the price they charge.  My jeans are great and after some washes fit without a belt perfectly.  Take away the wait time and a few personal reasons and I would buy all my jeans for the rest of my life from them
Forgot to mention they have about 6 months of wear in them.  3 maybe 4 months of no washes and then I started washing them 1 or 2 times a month from there
MY LD 15 oz Niphon Menpu Beige wefts 4 or 5 washes with 5 to 7 days wear weekly ,  I washed them like i do a tshirt or any other piece of clothing  
BUMP
LVC JEANS, LAWLESS PENDLETON SHIRT, BISON MADE WALLET ALL SOLD 
BUMP IT UP
BUMP  Lots of great items here.     LVC 1947 JEANS SOLD
1 pair of USED Salvatore Ferragamo Gancini Cubed cufflinks.   I purchased these a few years back in Bloomingdales.  Discontinued model and amazing when paired with a crisp white shirt.  Normal wear and tear but look great.  If you would like to see more photo's shoot me a pm or post here.  I do not have the case they came in originally.   Offers accepted      Original listing  --->   although I purchased them in store   BLOOMINGDALES PRICE   Salvatore Ferragamo...
I was naturally part of all this and can shed some light on it a bit.  Pages and pages of conspiracy theories is not healthy for any forum.  A person stating a personal experience is a different story.  There were people popping in to tell a story they manufactured out of their own thoughts.   Like why they think something happened. In court you cant just say what ever u want.   I know a forum is an open place to discuss a topic but when that open forum becomes full of...
Up Up Up you go.  Plenty of great items for sale here.  Offers accepted