or Connect

Posts by Dirty Denim

No worries, take ur time.  I really like the LD chinos a lot.  TBH I like everything i own from LD.  My jeans are looking pretty good atm with my 14oz shirt also great.  I have a pair of the 16oz cones I washed before wearing em that will get some burn as soon as the AZ summer subsides.   Enjoy ur Chinos
Would love to see em on.  I tried on a pair in the shop which fit fine all around other than me not liking the 9 in hem that came with the straights 
I would tell them to give you a store credit to cover the full cost of the jeans you want.  So if u paid $35 but they now cost $98, u should get a $98 or atleast a discount code to bring the price down to your needs.  
Just do it and i will back whatever u say with confirmation lol
  Far worse than you can ever imagine.  
RTW is really ARTW
bump
Good for u.  I think LD regardless of the obvious issues does a good job in comparison to the price they charge.  My jeans are great and after some washes fit without a belt perfectly.  Take away the wait time and a few personal reasons and I would buy all my jeans for the rest of my life from them
Forgot to mention they have about 6 months of wear in them.  3 maybe 4 months of no washes and then I started washing them 1 or 2 times a month from there