or Connect

Posts by B0Bs4g3t

I did say anything right? workwear would know.
There's no way that Libertine and partners aren't tired of the baggage Drew's brought to their establishment. His post reeks of a strong arm attempt at getting people to back down so his fellow partners will get off his back. Though, I'm sure he'll go through with his threat, I hope to god that he gets woken up in the middle of the night from partners contacting him to get his TOJ mess together.    I hope all the outstanding orders band together and continue to "slander"...
 Quality post. Lol at the "We can still follow him on Instagram..." Although, I haven't supported the Nazi regime for sometime now...
Question: Can I customize my cookies? I'd be willing to pay $50-80 more for some premium upgrades, not sure if you have access to that sort of stuff.   Edit: Actually, dude this is such a rip-off, why would you actually want to get these "Asian-made" cookies when you can just get these American made cookies right away, for a cheaper price? This seems kind of sketchy that we would have to wait so long for some cookies that we've spent so much money on, when I could just...
But seriously: What kind of cookies are you eating? Chocolate chip? Sugar? Assorted?
Have not lol'd this hard in this thread in a long time. $5 cookies was one of the best things I've read in a while.
 Delaware you say...I'll just walk on over.
 It feels great to treat me like a whore?  I'm glad you feel great about it. This thread.
 Please...I already have it.
 Of course! And as far as that letter goes, how do you think you'll keep him accountable to any of that? It sounds threatening, and if he's already laughing in our faces, why would he not just show you his middle finger and laugh some more at that.