or Connect

Posts by B0Bs4g3t

this is beautiful.
For your consideration are several WvG shirts all Large, BD, Monkey arms, unless noted. $40 each (add $3 for shipping), If Five are purchased I will ship all to you.   Slate OCBD Salmon OCBD Cotton Candy 120 ply Denim blue herringbone Party pigs (cotton) Light blue short sleeve (cotton) (JUST L BD, no monkey arms) Floral chambray (JUST L BD, not monkey arms) Buffalo check (tencel cotton blend
That restaurant review is pretty good, but it left out the customer who had just eaten cookies all the time just so he could get a dish at the restaurant.
 As someone who at one point may have been a contrary force with my fanboyism, I feel as though there is relatively no opposition right now...I think everyone is rooting for that list of people to take down Drew.
 Now THIS is podracing.
Get your rare PEPE MEMES!
 Gosh this reference will always make me lol.
 Because I'm prideful and stupid. But yes, I'll stop.  I will once again reiterate my once-loathing and now appreciation for you in this thread, and I will leave the running commentary to you. For what it's worth, for those who may have been swayed by my fanboyism (or what I contributed to), I'm sorry my blind faith in TOJ has lost you the opportunity to charge back your purchase. I won't sit here and try and argue my position back then. I'd gladly be the jerk here. But I...