or Connect

Posts by B0Bs4g3t

Delaware you say...I'll just walk on over.
 It feels great to treat me like a whore?  I'm glad you feel great about it. This thread.
 Please...I already have it.
 Of course! And as far as that letter goes, how do you think you'll keep him accountable to any of that? It sounds threatening, and if he's already laughing in our faces, why would he not just show you his middle finger and laugh some more at that.
 We're going to make a tumblr for that. It needs pictures.
I haven't got angry on this thread, and I've probably just goofed around more since I don't have the same pain as the people waiting for a jacket. It sucks, and I'd be pissed too if I were waiting around so long. And I'm honestly considering traveling to people's home to clean it (please be east coast based).   But it's infuriating to read someone calling out Charly as if he owes the community something. He does not owe us anything. He doesn't even owe us the time he...
 lol. distorb and diework are the reasons i read through this now.
 This is what I'm looking for. Hopefully people in a size 50-52 have the same experience as you! Too many smalls listed there...
 You got it, bro.
 The jacket also doesn't fit because of all the weight he lost. Didn't plan that into his original measurements. (love you distorb)