or Connect

Posts by MarkTheTailor

Hi Andrew, I don't have experience with those guys, but i do have a suggestion for you. We've had a tailor shop (we also sell men's suits) in Montreal for decades and do excellent work. We have staff that have been doing alterations, specializing in suits, leather and suede for even longer and are extremely capable of doing almost any work you can throw at us. Our address is 1260 crescent (corner st-Catherine), no appointment necessary, but if you wish to call first...
Hi Halisray!   We are a very reputable tailoring shop and sell beautiful europeen suits for our male clientele. We are right now having a sale for end of the school year for students- you can benefit up to 50% off on suits, alterations included (there is a tailor on site, always).   Very high quality suits, better than your typical chain brand stores, for an affordable price that fits your budget range.   I invite you to check out our sites to see our...
  Hi there!   Although it has been a while since you posted this thread, I just want to let you know in case you'll need a tailor in the future. We have been around in Montreal's fashion world since 1974 and let me assure you- we know our stuff! We do the tailoring for most high-end clothing stores downtown (men and women).   We deal with all sorts of intricate and delicate clothing, and always deliver professional service. As you must know the real tailoring...
Hi there!   Although it has been a while since you posted this thread, I just want to let you know in case you'll need a tailor in the future. We have been around in Montreal's fashion world since 1974 and let me assure you- we know our stuff!   We deal with all sorts of intricate and delicate clothing, and always deliver professional service. As you must know the real tailoring art is a dying one, and we are only a few left around the city.   We are on...