or Connect

Posts by grunberg

Buy the way... What colour is that below.... Very lovely with that polishing.... Museum?  
  Mimo, Thanks again for very informative post! Actually I like calf (dark red cognac) more than museum calf... It's just ugly fiture to get maximum for the money paid  Museum calf is priced as MTO level...  I love the mixture (colour/model) below. Have I identified colour correct (dark red cognac)?  
  Faster, great shoes, my cong... Please share some pictures of shoes and their leather upon their arrival. I am also considering buying gold museum.  
 Sammy-Ascot, Thank for helping. Then I will take plain ones.  Can anybody help in getting idea of how looks gold museum now? They are so defferent here on the forum. As I have understood Vass changed tannery of museum calf several times. And their museum shoes were bueutifull vintage as well as just plain colour. I am only guessing  what I can expect now... I am very interested in red dark cognac as well as in gold museum. But due that OE II in that colours will be MTO, I...
Rezso has sent me F and U lasts girth measurement today.... F last 9 size is - 25,7-26 cm. It's my feet strict :-))))) Moreover, the more I look at F lasted oxfords the more I like them....Strange.... So I have almost decided to take them in F last. Now I am becoming to consider F last not only very elegant but also... contemporary....or how to put it.... not so classic as I thought at first...   Do I understand correct that changing color/leather of model will be MTO...
  Thanks for advise... I will definately consider F once more))))
Agree 100%, but it wan't be this year  And I want Vass in this May as my birthday present to myself 
Mimo, Does F last not sloppy in the heel? To tell you the truth I loooove sharp lines and Italian classic models.... Something a la G&G....It's a dream. If I was righ, I would have home overloaded with G&G...  and etc. I am not very wide in forefoot. To be more precise I have a little bunions on feet. I guess my width is standart.  When I have tight fit (AS 99 last), I know it'll be ok with time.... But some models/last of shoes will have some deformation in ball area......
  Yes, I was there in teenage period.... Roman bathes were my main pleasure....The weather was bag though(((( Dark and gloomy, not a period for sightseeing.... May be some time in future I will visit it again and ofcourse will get bespoke Vass  
Ooo, I have seen a lot of old makings... And depending on them I am considering several variants. Thought may be someone can give advice...People have ordered Vass, saw them in real life so to say... saw some fitures that can be deceaving on pictures... As someone said regards goofish look of Vass italian Oxford. There are a lot of pictures on which all Vass oxfords are goofish  due to taking photos from ahead, making toe looking too big, long, massive.... And it's hard to...