or Connect

Posts by grunberg

Guys, will somebody be interested in that norvegese double monks? I would like them to be in dark brown naturcalf or some dark cordovan (but in cordovan I can only guess what will be the price). Stitching contrast (white). Leather double sole.  If we have enough people we can make group MTO with Meermin.    
are they sold?
I have a possibility to buy Santoni shoe trees for cheap but I haven't tried them yet. Does anybody have them? How do they fill the shoe? I like their full hils but I wonder regards the front part.    I have different experience with shoe trees. Ones I have bought Saphir black shoe trees. They turned to be very slim and do not fill the shoe at all. I am no expert but even some lasted shoe trees are not perfect. For instance GG and Vass shoe trees not that tight I would...
Worn less than 15 -20 times. Slightly big for 43 size.    Shipping included
Worn less than 10 times. 43 size but I feel it short (maybe half size). Upper part - suede, lower part textile   price includes shipping
Absolutly new and unworn. Nappa leather. Black. Price includes shipping.
It's so strange how personal preferences are getting changed. Not long ago I looked only on sleek shoes a la G&G, AS, many Italians. And now, starting with Vass, I starting to find round lasts very pretty))) I have my first Vass pair in F. And it is great in looks and in fit. And now, unexpectedly for me, I want to buy a pair of Alt Wien.  So funny and strange for me)    Could someone share opinion on fitting of 3636 last in comparison to F? I have read that they are...
reduction 450$
  Thanks for sharing.  "I can't tell you whether you will find the Bonafe to be elegant or not." That's fair