or Connect

Posts by grunberg

So many cognacs  it's easy to get lossed. On Vass website 6125 cognac looks darker...but very similar to that...
  The thing is that shoes have skin patterns (pores, etc.)... I do not know how to tell it clearly in English. Nubuck (types I have had) sanded to even texture.. And these shoes velvety by tough but they don't have suede or nubuck fibers... It looks as they were not sanded... 
Noone knows what is spongecalf?
Hello gentlemen,   Is someone experienced with sponge calf by a.testoni? I have bought a pair on yoox (link is below). Now I guess how to take care of that leather. It's very velvety by tough. Is that some kind of unprotected leather as nappa? I believe I can use some delicate saphir creme on that pair...But maintaining the colour is a question... Using polish or pommadier creme will make leather smoth....and the THING of that pair is velvety tough and soft colour as I...
Buy the way... What colour is that below.... Very lovely with that polishing.... Museum?  
  Mimo, Thanks again for very informative post! Actually I like calf (dark red cognac) more than museum calf... It's just ugly fiture to get maximum for the money paid  Museum calf is priced as MTO level...  I love the mixture (colour/model) below. Have I identified colour correct (dark red cognac)?  
  Faster, great shoes, my cong... Please share some pictures of shoes and their leather upon their arrival. I am also considering buying gold museum.  
 Sammy-Ascot, Thank for helping. Then I will take plain ones.  Can anybody help in getting idea of how looks gold museum now? They are so defferent here on the forum. As I have understood Vass changed tannery of museum calf several times. And their museum shoes were bueutifull vintage as well as just plain colour. I am only guessing  what I can expect now... I am very interested in red dark cognac as well as in gold museum. But due that OE II in that colours will be MTO, I...
Rezso has sent me F and U lasts girth measurement today.... F last 9 size is - 25,7-26 cm. It's my feet strict :-))))) Moreover, the more I look at F lasted oxfords the more I like them....Strange.... So I have almost decided to take them in F last. Now I am becoming to consider F last not only very elegant but also... contemporary....or how to put it.... not so classic as I thought at first...   Do I understand correct that changing color/leather of model will be MTO...
  Thanks for advise... I will definately consider F once more))))