or Connect

Posts by grunberg

New fedora hat from Borsalino Italy. Rainproof felt. Colour - dark purple. 59 size.   Price 250 $ Shipping worldwide 25 $
Hello!   Need help of some expert on a.testoni. I have bought a pair of testonis on ebay. It was spontaneous buy. I have only 2 pairs of testoni of main line (i guess). So I am not expert at all. Now, I don't know why, I have doubts....are these testoni real or fake. They look decent from that pictures, but still. I can't find that or similar model of testoni in cordovan at all.... not to say in 2014/15 collection as seller claims....   I would appreciate...
  ?? And caiman not crocodilian? it's what? caimanian? ))))
'it must be, I hope
Hello everybody   Recently I've bought crocodile monks from Carmina. Surprise came when I have read on CITES certificate "Caiman crocodilus muscus"     I am no expert, but they do not look like caiman to me. I have caiman shoes also... Scales and everything is different. This ones are softer. And that oval scales... caiman has similar only on sides...But Caiman also has some line on round scales (mostly)/   Can anybody comment?
  I think it's no difference to them. They are willing to send you a pair from their Madrid store, so I decided that they are more flexible than Carmina. Carmina has a lot in their stores but you can choose only from website variety. So I think they will make MTO if we have enough people. I have found info that we need 6 persons.... But I am not sure. It's just from surfing net,  not official info from Meermin. 
  Norvegese is 395$.... if it is from natur calf.On picture is cordovan (but looks similar to natur calf to me)....How much cordovan norvegese I truly do not know
Attention, attention. We are gathering group MTO for that beautiful double monk in norvegese construction. White stitching, dark brown natur calf, double soles (semi-finished as on picture).... Please join in. It's 3 of us now.
 Ok, I guess Rui is ok with me
 So it's 3 of us now for that great double monk.How much people we need to make a group MTO? Does anybody know? Regards last. I wanted to ask myself about fitting. I have not shoes from Meermin. Comparing to Carmina I fit ok with Rain, in Simpson I go 0,5 size up.  C&J 325 is ok, 348 is narrow for me and instep is low. Vass F is good fit. Can you enlighten me on Meermin lasts? Regards Rui don't you think that it's a little too shapeless in comparison with other lasts? I...