or Connect

Posts by grunberg

Worn less than 15 -20 times. Slightly big for 43 size.    Shipping included
Worn less than 10 times. 43 size but I feel it short (maybe half size). Upper part - suede, lower part textile   price includes shipping
Absolutly new and unworn. Nappa leather. Black. Price includes shipping.
It's so strange how personal preferences are getting changed. Not long ago I looked only on sleek shoes a la G&G, AS, many Italians. And now, starting with Vass, I starting to find round lasts very pretty))) I have my first Vass pair in F. And it is great in looks and in fit. And now, unexpectedly for me, I want to buy a pair of Alt Wien.  So funny and strange for me)    Could someone share opinion on fitting of 3636 last in comparison to F? I have read that they are...
reduction 450$
  Thanks for sharing.  "I can't tell you whether you will find the Bonafe to be elegant or not." That's fair
 How do you compare Vass F last with EB 363 MOD? I mean width, instep? That's exactly the matter I meant also! Vass F last is gorgeous and very elegant. But it's not so much on pictures (at least I coudn't give it proper assesion it deserves from pictures). One of my posts was about real experience of 363 MOD last.  May be it's similar  to Vass F last. OK on picturees, beauty in person. 
Also, question of interest.... What clothers most people wear with button boots.... Evidently not with jeens)))) I am not sure that every suit will suffice 
  They are definately well balanced... I only mean their widness and very round nose.  But same time, may be it's a part of a balance. They are BUTTON boots and must have rather high instep too, otherwise they will have fit problems very often.  I am not sure they would fit me even with their high instep. I can't lace up 100% on my 946 oxfords, small gap is present. And with buttons you can't leave gap  
  I speak of button boots first of all also, as they suppose to be elegant. And this last seems .... made for jumper boots  But I wonder.... May be they look another thing in person?.... As the matter with Vass F last. They do not look very elegant on pictures, but in real life they are beauty. When I have receaved my F Vass EO2, I decided to order another pair on F last shoes straight away.