or Connect

Posts by grunberg

uote: Originally Posted by grunberg    I have recently got equated with RM brand  buy some chance. I like exotic skin shoes although most people prefer calf and cordovan. So my story of new love about that brand (Martegani) and their exotic items. Some of them rather shy and some beauty in itself which not everybody is ready to wear))) enjoy:           Ostrich oxford shoes in black               Next absolutely gorgeous grey lizard derby, very...
I have recently got equated with RM brand  buy some chance. I like exotic skin shoes although most people prefer calf and cordovan. So my story of new love about that brand (Martegani) and their exotic items. Some of them rather shy and some beauty in itself which not everybody is ready to wear))) enjoy:       Ostrich oxford shoes in black           Next absolutely gorgeous grey lizard derby, very comfortable last         Next: splendid sneakers in...
I want these puppies   
Like this in EB version
Does somebody interested in EB group MTO:   Double monk with hevy nornegese contrast stiching in brown shades (may be betis castagna or some dark shade) with double leather sole (natural edges), toe cap? 
New fedora hat from Borsalino Italy. Rainproof felt. Colour - dark purple. 59 size.   Price 250 $ Shipping worldwide 25 $
Hello!   Need help of some expert on a.testoni. I have bought a pair of testonis on ebay. It was spontaneous buy. I have only 2 pairs of testoni of main line (i guess). So I am not expert at all. Now, I don't know why, I have doubts....are these testoni real or fake. They look decent from that pictures, but still. I can't find that or similar model of testoni in cordovan at all.... not to say in 2014/15 collection as seller claims....   I would appreciate...
  ?? And caiman not crocodilian? it's what? caimanian? ))))
'it must be, I hope