or Connect

Posts by grunberg

I take regular fit in most shoes, but high instep is my issue(((( I guess I may be between 9,5 and 10? Or 10 is toomuch? :-)  Crap I need try it on (Simpson)
  Thanks.  I guess it's my size also - 9,5.I have AS 99 (blue cooper monk) in 9. Having tried it on (due to my inexperience and hell knows what else) I kept it....and after some time I have understood that they are bloody snug. Moreover as I have high instep i can close them up only on second buckle and they look a little camel-back)))))  Tell me please do you have standart width/instep? Or tend to narrower/wider side?
By all measurement? instep, width....?
 The problem is I have a high instep (((( And I have slightly widish feet in bal area. But I like the look of Simpson and I like the look of new Simpson croc))))
I have thought of that. But I have found nobody who carries Carmina here
 Do you go half size up in both?
Can somebody tell how Simpson last fits in comparison with GG TG73 or AS99? Thanks 
New womens' Carmina MTO. I would take similar for men in blue  
  Thanks for sharing info
Buy the way.... I thought Carmina rain last fits similar to 946 EB... From all the info about it and Skoak wrote it aslo as I can remember. Can you write your assesment?    I haven't tried Carminas yet and thought Rain would be optimal choice....