or Connect

Posts by salisboss

My wife and I are members. It is fantastic. It saves time at security and saved my wife and I an hour each at customs.
His books are great. If you are in PM type work read Critical Chain, it will blow most people's minds.
Just a check in. I ended up buying burner 2.0 irons on Saturday and immediately took them out Sunday and shot a 91 which easily could have been an 85 (par 65) which is great for me. I know my swing is still a work in progress as I hit quite a few way behind the ball but I got an extra 10 yards on similar hits than with my old set. The new set is 4-AW and I am actually still using my old 3i but the AW was a welcome addition to my bag. All this driver talk has left me with...
Read an article about keeping the ball one club head inside the left heel for all iron shots while moving the right foot in as the iron gets shorter. Helped my cut/fade/push/slice nonsense a bit but still lacking distance. Still need to practice the forward hip slide. Getting tired of my 30 year old hand me down irons. No head mass and worn down grooves make it feel like I am hitting rocks with a hammer. Looking at either TaylorMade rocketballz or burner 2.0 irons. They...
Oh haha I need to turn that off or at least make it awesome like 'sent from my ferarri' or something.
Not trying to bro-brag just saying to people that weren't Greek that shit like this happens all the time (not as profanity laced and in your face) because to a certain perception is reality in the Greek system. My fraternity was the full of engineers who weren't rich and weren't gonna drug anybody but we had the lame reputation so we had to change.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I think that this is awesome. Where I went to college there were definitely no fun sororities that we didn't want to hang out with. When the social chair my senior year to improve my fraternities stock by only planning parties with the fun houses he made a point to tell everyone to be friendly and talk to the girls and not be weird. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I need to figure out how to pm using tapatalk but i went to the range and kicking my right knee in slightly before my backswing really helps me to not sway back. Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD
Went to the range to work on the hip slide and I found myself either hitting way behind the ball (dipping rear shoulder) or hitting really thin and low. This will take much more practice and I will probably take some lessons also. One interesting thing I noticed was that when I play my ball further back in my stance I can't get my hips turned as well. I know not exactly novel but by moving the ball forward I could reduce the fade/push/slice. Thanks for the tips. Sent from...
I read you both loud and clear. I was just gonna try everything although that my plane is a big issue. It is costing me distance. Off the tee I out drive my normal partners by 30-40 yards but I have to take an extra 1-2 irons on par threes. I hope practice and continued weight loss helps with my swing.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2