or Connect

Posts by hammerhill

I've had this Filson Rucksack for a few years now, and it's probably garnered more compliments than any other single thing I own. If you need a backpack, you "might as well have the best." It's in great shape, however: there is a tiny spot near the bottom of one pocket that I've never bothered to get out, and the canvas is a little weathered in places that get the most friction, like the underside of the backpack. I've tried to show this wear in the pictures as best as...
So. These were purchased new, soaked upon arrival, and worn for maybe about 6 weeks all told. Still look quite crispy-new. Since I've started bicycling daily my things just need a little more room! Price includes shipping within the US, international buyers can expect to pay a little more. Measurements: waist aligned: 16" leg opening: 6.5" thigh: 11" Edit: still unworn since this post. Price drop. Edit #2: still unworn since last edit. Price drop.
So. I'm selling these camel suede bucks by Florsheim/Duckie Brown. They're great shoes, quality well above the mainline florsheim stuff, and a steal at this price. Wear on these is extremely minimal, ie. the soles look like they've seen only carpet. Size 10.5, fit true to size. International shipping will be a bit more, USA shipping is included in the price. And please forgive the horrible cell phone pic. Seth EDIT: still haven't worn these at all. Price drop.
Have these sold yet? I'll take 'em if not.
Measurements: waist (aligned): 15.5" thigh: 11" leg opening: 7" inseam: 33"
I'm selling these APC NS size 28, BNWT. Wore them for a few hours around the house, and decided I'd try the PS so these have gotta go. Price includes shipping within the US; international buyers please contact me for a shipping quote. Price is firm and I'd prefer to sell these outright, but I'd consider trades for Gitman shirts in S or M or some kind of awesome sweater of greater or equal vaue.
buyer Flaked; These Are Still For Sale
EDIT: BUYER FLAKED SO THESE ARE BACK UP Hey all: I just wanted to point all interested parties to my ebay auction for a pair of Wings + Horns jeans: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120701353736
First, read this: - I'm located in Tucson, AZ - Prices do not include shipping - International buyers please message me to figure out shipping costs; expect to pay a little more SO: NDC boat shoe BOOTS The coveted NDC boat shoes, in the best and hardest-to-find color "Salvia." These have been worn a handful of times and show a little dirt and wear, but they are not scuffed and have never been worn hard or abused. I will ship these in the original box with both...
I've been trying to sell this forever, and it still sits unused in my closet. Somebody buy this, it's in a great size and it cost over $600 new! - Paypal only, please. - International buyers welcome, but expect to pay a little extra for shipping. - If you don't think my asking price is fair, send me an offer. Whyred blazer Classy, extremely well-made blazer from a great brand out of Sweden. Check out the the unique cuffs, lining, and buttons. Very angular...