or Connect

Posts by johnbond8459

What's everyone's time on exchanges? I sent my shirts back 2 weeks ago and called them early this week. They said it can take 3 weeks which I find terribly long. They have charged me for 5 shirts and I only have 2. I'm disappointed in their turn around time.
I received my shipping notification today from CT. At the bottom in bold it read "* Our standard SIX month guarantee does not apply to sale items.  All purchases under our SALE promotions are covered by a 14-day unconditional guarantee." Can anyone comment on this? Aren't they always on "Sale"? I purchased my shirts through a link for $30 per shirt. I ordered a variety of sizes in cuffs and collars to get my size dialed in since the reviews have been mixed on the...
I just found out that their business casual shirts do not have collar stays, a bit of a let down.    Can anyone comment on the collars of CT shirts? Do they stand up more, less, or the same as BB shirts?   Thanks again
Can anyone comment on their Business Casual shirts? Additionally, how are there collars? Do they stand up better, the same, or worse than BB collars? Do they stand up well without a tie under a blazer? Thanks
Totally agree.
I agree. I've been in the market for some modern sportcoats that can be used in the professional environment but also with some jeans. I was hoping Suitsupply could fit the bill, but their jackets are getting more Fashun. I saw one jacket (it might even be a suit coat) from the YouTube fashion show that had potential. Brooks Brothers is becoming more modern, and thus my business might be shifting in the sportcoat area. I can't stand DB suits or jackets, and I feel patch...
I didn't realize ill fitting suits were the new style. There was a handful of items that were of potential, but most was far too ludacris. It's a great company and business model, they are just too far on the cutting edge of fashion.
I just bought the Napoli Grey Uni. I would equate it to the worsted wool grey color of J Crew. It's really a great staple suit. Highly recommend.
I know Boss doesn't get much love on the forum. However, there are a couple sportcoats from the mainline store that I'm interested in, and was curious as to whether Boss goes on sale during during specific times each year (e.g. Black Friday, Post Christmas, etc). Is there an anniversary sale or some other event that Boss does at their stores that is similar to Nordstrom or other department stores sales on the same product?   Thanks in advance.
I bought this suit a while back when it was first released. It's fantastic in my opinion, I've received many compliments on the fit and design. You shouldn't be disappointed.   If anyone for SS is listening, please make more of the Lazio cut in different fabrics.