or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

the geller is going to be made out of better material, but if you're willing to spend that much on something so common you might as well save a little more and get something much more luxurious. 
anyone know of some good trackpants out there? I liked the isaora ones but they were way too slim and now are out of stock in most sizes. 
    Really want to get those woven ones.. any idea where they'd sell? Niketown or premium stores in EU? Toasty were you the one that mentioned these being unimpressive in person?
Better stock up on these kicks quick, 2015 is nearly here! Or would that make the fashion / style choices in B2TF2 outdated?
i really like that geller mesh scarf, but its at like 20% off.  everything else is still too expensive, not to mention fwd charges tax. 
I returned them, sorry. Using a measuring tape i'm a 33-34. 31-32 in most denim, raw and unwashed. the waist wasn't the problem though, my thighs were bulging out. 
Not yet, hopefully will get a chance to try on the augustas over the weekend though!   those MA+ on your wanted list are really nice!
  oddly enough I get more compliments and women stopping me on the street when i'm in trackpants nikes and a hoodie. not sure if its the illusion that one works out or if its just simple clean and minimal.    got the isaora trackpants in medium but they were way too tiny, now it seems like the larger sizes are sold out. anyone have any experiences with the sweatpants? there's an xl up that might fit me better.
ask for pictures of the back heel, it looks like its on its way out. I don't think its worth paying so much for converse style glued rubber soles like these that wear out within a year.