or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

awesome article. its unfortunate but this happens in music and art as well. i've seen well known musicians being turned away from their own parties. all this fashion party guest list stuff is an illusion though. an imaginary hell for all these people that hate each other to grin and pat each other on the back.   btw, how did you 3 fit into a 1 bedroom apt? lol
a pair of comfy sleek black ankle boots that I can dress up or down to wear with tapered jeans. 

disgusting creature. carry on lang li. 
mirror is angled upward could be why.. lighting sucks here, will try and take a better one
something to do with the exchange rate and cost of japanese materials
      best I could do for now, should probably grab some tapered jeans.    everlane x2 nsf raf
no but i got the white pocket tee and its probably my favorite of the bunch
boris bidjan saberi, and these new ones look pretty sick. i like em way better than last season.    kva sole looks like a hiking boot but i'll have to see it in person. for some reason i think the laces don't look so crazy with such a chunky sole. 
just got my new shipment of everlane in. very impressed, the shirts feel so much better than the first wave v necks i ordered. heard some complaints about the cotton earlier, but i'm very impressed... super soft. fit and cut are actually a little roomier and longer now. hope they stay like this because right now they are the perfect shirt. after all my past complaints, i'd almost say they are as good as sunspel.